• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

heard a little rumour

simac21

Coach
heard one of our midfielders are going! either gower or jcr more likely to be jcr!
cos macca maher bailey moussa aint going nowhere!

what wud be the reaction of this board if we went in for duguid!
he played right back down here against us and i thought he was one of the best players for col u even tho i hate him for what he did at layer road.

sounds like he aint happy bout teddy getting £6,000 a week

I wouldn't want him here and I doubt he'd want to be here either. Can you imagine Duguid & Maher in the same team?

shame he is a ****er cos i think he is a decent player.... if we are really in for parlour then one of our midfield must be leaving IMO

heard one of our midfielders are going! either gower or jcr more likely to be jcr!
cos macca maher bailey moussa aint going nowhere!

what wud be the reaction of this board if we went in for duguid!
he played right back down here against us and i thought he was one of the best players for col u even tho i hate him for what he did at layer road.

sounds like he aint happy bout teddy getting £6,000 a week

Are you actually Paul Brush? Come on here to "guage" reaction? ;)

I suppose it would be like Sol Campbell going from Spurs to the Arsenal!

Personally i hate the bloke but for his football would be a good buy.

Yes the bloke is a w****r but its the success of this football club that counts the most as said many times its the name on the front of the shirt which matters not the one on the back so if he was ever to come here he would get my support even if i dont like him.

I've had a feeling for a while now that JCR has played his last game for us, there have been too many clubs linked with him since the end of last season and they can't all be b%llox, also think he will not turn down the lure of CCC football.

On the Duguid front , i really can't be bothered to comment as it will never happen

I've had a feeling for a while now that JCR has played his last game for us, there have been too many clubs linked with him since the end of last season and they can't all be b%llox, also think he will not turn down the lure of CCC football.
On the Duguid front , i really can't be bothered to comment as it will never happen

Yea, but somehow I don't see Uncle Ron letting another one of our key players go. He's already stated the Freddy transfer will help by new players so we don't really need the funds- nobody else will be leaving the Hall this summer if you ask me.

As for Duguid :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

I'm going to put my neck on the line and say that JCR will be here next season. There is interest, but i don't see RM letting him go unless it's silly money. After all the aggro of getting him here he wouldn't accept some stupid offer.

Last edited:
I'm going to put my neck on the line and say that JCR will be here next season. There is interest, but i don't see RM letting him go unless it's silly money. After all the aggro of getting him here he wouldn't accept some sultry offer.

sultry: Meanings: 1 (of the weather) hot and humid. 2 displaying or suggesting passion.

I wish the bird who sits next to me at work would make me a sultry offer....

Last edited:
apologies...i've changed it now, heard it used in that context before.

apologies...i've changed it now, heard it used in that context before.

Sorry Shrimpled,couldn't resist a dig, no offence fellow Shrimper.

Agree that Uncle Ron wouldn't take some crumby offer for JCR after the protracted negotiations we went through to get him.:fart:

Spot on S A T V. thats exactly what i meant. I've had a merry time tonight and am admittedly slightly intoxicated having been informed i have been given until 6th august off.

Spot on S A T V. thats exactly what i meant. I've had a merry time tonight and am admittedly slightly intoxicated having been informed i have been given until 6th august off.

But i thought you footy agent types were busy this time of year,at least till the window shuts.

;)

Back