• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

help me!

sufc_mini

Help me go Swansea!!!..i really really want to go...but my dad will not let me..he thinks its too far to go, and swansea are thugs..which i agree with..but i desperately want to go....please sign below to help my compaign..this is my last ditch effort to go

it may interest you to know....tht the only away game i have been to..and we havent won...was Mk dons...and ive been to a few!!!

the most memorable bein 3-0 triumph over local Col******r...

so please help me out..no bad language though..i want him to see it,  
smile.gif

I think your dad has a point. The Swansea fans are really nasty people. Stay at home and do your coursework or work, they pick on youngsters do the taffys!

wow.gif
laugh.gif

Just buy a ticket and go!

sufc_mini to swansea! you go my brother! power to the people!

Tell your Dad you'll be well protected by 1,911 other Southend fans.

You're hardly likely to wander around on your own are you?
We are a Family club after all, I take my 4 year old to away games & haven't had a hint of trouble.

Let him go Dad, he can tell his kids he was there when we secured the Championship...

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Come on Dad, let the boy go! Could be a once in a lifetime opportunity and YOU will have to face the music if we go up and he's not there!

Interesting. We have no idea how old he actually is.

I don't think I'd be too keen to let my lads go on their tod either (They're 15 and 13) so it depends on his age IMHO.

MINI MUST GO!

To be part of Southend United History is something not to be missed.

Mini will mow your lawn and do the washing up for all of the close season.
biggrin.gif

Probably too late for a ticket now anyway. I expect people are queueing right now to snap up one of the last 60 tickets.

Lets face it there was probably more than 60 people leaving it until Friday for tickets.

Back