• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Help Required Re London Tonight

Yer Blues

Not Always Sarcastic ⭐
sure, just had a chat with the badboys at itv and have sorted my interview for this avo. They wanted me to put the word out that they will be in the blue boar from six for a bit of build up. i did suggest the spread might be a better bet but they advised it had already been arranged.

so i put to you, ITV will be in the boar from six. itv want the place full so would be good to get sme zoners in there. so if you wanna get on tv head to the boar for a beer at 6 (then we can all go to the spread!)

Matty

Last edited:
sure, just had a chat with the badboys at itv and have sorted my interview for this avo. They wanted me to put the word out that they will be in the blue boar from six for a bit of build up. i did suggest the spread might be a better bet but they advised it had already been arranged.

so i put to you, ITV will be in the boar from six. itv want the place full so would be good to get sme zoners in there. so if you wanna get on tv head to the boar for a beer at 6 (then we can all go to the spread!)

Matty

Tell the to stick it, we're going to The Spread. It's tradition, and the Blue Boar is an away pub!

The likelihood is the Spread will be rammed by 6 anyhow, so I'm sure the Blue Boar will get some of the overspill?

right you lot. this is now happening live from the blue boar instead of the pre record. i have a horrible feeling the boars gonna be empty so if any of you wanna help a zoner out, please pop into the boar about sixish so im not there on my own.

could a mod please change the title of this to something more catchy? i really dont wanna be on my own!

right you lot. this is now happening live from the blue boar instead of the pre record. i have a horrible feeling the boars gonna be empty so if any of you wanna help a zoner out, please pop into the boar about sixish so im not there on my own.

could a mod please change the title of this to something more catchy? i really dont wanna be on my own!

Have a gang coming to the Boar early doors.

Back