• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southend_aussies

I come from a land down under
Has anyone watched the highlights for the Walsall game on Blues Player?

I know most people won't - because of the result - but boy have they made some bad mistakes.

At the start they said we drew against Oldham and then called us Gillingham at the start of the second half.

Is this some kind of stupid joke?

I expect better.

To be fair the HD quality is much better now + they have got it about right with the extended highlights. Its great value for money IMHO + saves me trawling through an hour of channel 5 rubbish for just the goals in our game and i can watch around 5 minutes of our best bits + in depth interviews etc. Funnily enough on saturday i thought we were dreadful but after seeing the highlights just now we did indeed create a few things more than i remembered.

The Football League seems to do their own highlights this year which Southend upload on their YouTube page and they're pretty good, no commentary but they seem like a decent alternative if you don't like Blue's Player highlights.

http://youtu.be/gca36awqtTc

Dunno cant watch. Login get some message saying I need to enter paypal details again and when I click on purchase again nothing happens.

EDIT : Sorted, in now. How do you manage to pronounce Pigott Pie-got ?

Dunno cant watch. Login get some message saying I need to enter paypal details again and when I click on purchase again nothing happens.

EDIT : Sorted, in now. How do you manage to pronounce Pigott Pie-got ?

I'm not offally sure but I imagine it has something to do with political correctness! :winking:

I Was wondering if I've been saying it wrong the past 8 months and it was all a bit Hyacinth Bucket.

Just watched and the commentator calls the offside a foul, but the linesman was definitely flagging for offside. (ah he goes on to correct himself)

Back