• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hole in the Wall

davewebbsbrain

Webby⭐
On BBC1 now..biggest load of trash I have ever seen!!!

Celebrities dressed in spandex have to make the shape of a hole in a wall coming towards them to avoid being pushed into the water..what tripe.

On the upside..Harry Hill's TV Burp is ITV in an hour or so...Chippy Chips anyone!!

caught 10 seconds of that crap.....still as you say, Quality on in an hour and also BB2 in 5 mins....EGGHEADS, always good for a laugh, watching that really odd skinny freaky looking bloke...What is his name??

i can feel round 2 coming on

To be honest fella.....I can not be arsed if it is all the same with you.

12 months ago i would have jumped at it but you are just not as worthy an adversary as "J", Bluetonic, Jonny Stokes or Bucket was.

:finger:

On BBC1 now..biggest load of trash I have ever seen!!!

Celebrities dressed in spandex have to make the shape of a hole in a wall coming towards them to avoid being pushed into the water..what tripe.
The Italians had this programme nailed, using models in bikinis...

going on the thread title I jumped in here expecting a discussion about the fast food joint next to Talk.

Back