• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Have noticed on the Bristol Rovers web site that they are buying tickets of See Tickets for there play of final , is this a sign of the times .

I got my tickets in person on Friday but had to get them in the West stand as I was told they were holding back seats in the East for season ticket holders. They said if I came back on Monday there would be loads available in the East.

Slightly annoying as I'm an East stand regular but hey.

I got my tickets in person on Friday but had to get them in the West stand as I was told they were holding back seats in the East for season ticket holders. They said if I came back on Monday there would be loads available in the East.

Slightly annoying as I'm an East stand regular but hey.

Yet last night someone said that they had been told the East Stand is sold out! so much mis communication going on!

I reckon a few would have waiting to see what the result of the first leg was, before buying tickets. With us in a good position, hopefully we'll get another big crowd now.

Any news on Home tickets which areas are available etc?
If Stevenage are only having 900 tickets does that mean we'll have North Bank open for us?

Tickets were available in the East Stand this morning. They were the unsold season ticket seats. Not sure if there are any left in the East Stand now, probably not.

I got through at 12.30, about 35 min wait listening to that awful message over & over & over. :headbang:

With them only going to bring around 1k I'm not sure if we will get above 8.5k.

Last year we got just over 9500 and can't see Stevenage bringing that many less than Burton did and our support has been better this year so don't really know how you've come to that conclusion.

Last year we got just over 9500 and can't see Stevenage bringing that many less than Burton did and our support has been better this year so don't really know how you've come to that conclusion.

I reckon that matty was talking about the declared gate. As you know we are rubbish at counting sometimes.

i went to ticket office at around 12:30 today, no queue, walked straight in got 2 tickets with 1 minute. 3 staff in office 1 sat doing nothing 1 on phone & the other served me.........don't think they are in a hurry to answer emails!!

With them only going to bring around 1k I'm not sure if we will get above 8.5k.

It's a fine line really...based on other previous posters comments, if Stevenage sell 1,200 or more..they get the whole of the North Bank ( - segregation ).
However, 1,199 or less, means I believe, that we have the opportunity to occupy the North-West corner , to share with the Sky tv cameras (based on last season).
Here's hoping :happy::happy: :happy:

i went to ticket office at around 12:30 today, no queue, walked straight in got 2 tickets with 1 minute. 3 staff in office 1 sat doing nothing 1 on phone & the other served me.........don't think they are in a hurry to answer emails!!

Likewise, I called in ticket office about 3 o'clock. A few walk ins but no queue to speak of, I got 2 tickets in West family, plenty available.

IF... you live locally and can call in, no need to hang on the phone...

Likewise,went to the ground at 3.30.Hardly any queue.Asked for one ticket in East stand red block,probably six or seven single seats available.I would think a number of tickets available around the ground.Dont panic people,some availability.

Likewise,went to the ground at 3.30.Hardly any queue.Asked for one ticket in East stand red block,probably six or seven single seats available.I would think a number of tickets available around the ground.Dont panic people,some availability.

Youd think they could have given me the callback they said they would at 9am then.

Nope.

Just a prediction, nothing more than that. Sorry I thought people did that most big games????

Back