• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Youd think they could have given me the callback they said they would at 9am then.

Nope.

Well at least its not just me then!!!!! And I just received a promotional email from them with a link to buy tickets online which you obviously can't do!!!:dim:

Whenever I got a gap at work I tried and got the "busy call back later" message. Finally got 10th in queue at around 2:15, just 48 mins later I had my two tickets :thumbsup:

E-mail sent, sat by the phone waiting.....patiently :whistling:

Call back received @ 16.30 ...2 tickets for the West received.

According to the ticket office, only a few singles available in the East, South Lower has "a few", no news on North-West corner availability as yet.

Anyway, many thanks to the staff in the office :clap: :clap: :clap:

Stevenage couldn't even fill their own place doubt they'll fill the whole away section,they'd offer nothing to league 1 absolutely nothing

Stevenage couldn't even fill their own place doubt they'll fill the whole away section,they'd offer nothing to league 1 absolutely nothing

I have no great affinity to Stevenage, but why do you think they will offer nothing to Div 1? If they do get there again(not this season obviously) surely they will deserve it?

I got the ridiculous online ticket email before my call back at 5.05 pm today
My 9 year old's coming on a school night - home at 11.30 pm
I 've had to work hard for his pass.
Luckily my Old Mum and Dad did the honours for an exile and bagged me a good pair.
Dad added I've been watching them for 55 years and they are still down the bottom division.
Got me thinking not as to why my Dad's still such a pessimistic b****d, but that I used to believe his hype and it made the glory days even better for me

He told me in 89/90 that I was wasting my time and all through those glory years
I did start to listen after Barrett and the team fell apart a few years back

However Bournemouth, Brentford and the like give me that huge hope back for the future / new ground possibilty of a good partner announcement?
I did say on New Years Day that Bournemouth would go the same was as us - contract failures Brady / Fry etc
The hope has fully returned though and so have I - with a new generation of fan in tow
I've done some good time so feel no guilt at crawling out of the woodwork, but you'll hear me in the reds on Thursday
COYB

I got the ridiculous online ticket email before my call back at 5.05 pm today
My 9 year old's coming on a school night - home at 11.30 pm
I 've had to work hard for his pass.
Luckily my Old Mum and Dad did the honours for an exile and bagged me a good pair.
Dad added I've been watching them for 55 years and they are still down the bottom division.
Got me thinking not as to why my Dad's still such a pessimistic b****d, but that I used to believe his hype and it made the glory days even better for me

He told me in 89/90 that I was wasting my time and all through those glory years
I did start to listen after Barrett and the team fell apart a few years back

However Bournemouth, Brentford and the like give me that huge hope back for the future / new ground possibilty of a good partner announcement?
I did say on New Years Day that Bournemouth would go the same was as us - contract failures Brady / Fry etc
The hope has fully returned though and so have I - with a new generation of fan in tow
I've done some good time so feel no guilt at crawling out of the woodwork, but you'll hear me in the reds on Thursday
COYB

Can you repost in English please.:stunned:

Whenever I got a gap at work I tried and got the "busy call back later" message. Finally got 10th in queue at around 2:15, just 48 mins later I had my two tickets :thumbsup:

Great money maker from Uncle Ron, keep the fans holding on that premium phone line while the ticket office staff do nothing but serve a few walk ins inbetween picking their noses & wafting their hair!!:smile:

Waited all day for my callback and they finally called me at 5:20 when I was on the train and unable to take it.

Awesome.

Question; A little help please;
I have tickets for Thursday, in the West, and been told to pick them up "at the ground"

If memory serves me right, is their a collection point ( portakabin ) on the left hand side as you enter from Shakespere Ave/Drive??
Or, do I have to trek from the North-East corner all the way round ?

Question; A little help please;
I have tickets for Thursday, in the West, and been told to pick them up "at the ground"

If memory serves me right, is their a collection point ( portakabin ) on the left hand side as you enter from Shakespere Ave/Drive??
Or, do I have to trek from the North-East corner all the way round ?

North East corner is the ticket collection point.
West stand ticket office in Shakespeare Drive is on the day sales only.

Waited all day for my callback and they finally called me at 5:20 when I was on the train and unable to take it.

Awesome.

Me too- rang at the only time I couldn't take a call today!! Bloody typical.:facepalm:
Fortunately I'm working down in southend tomorrow so shall just try and call in.

Got a bollocking this morning from the wife due to large phone charge for hanging on the line on Friday. Do not understand why this was put online. But never mind, the telling off will be worth it if they get the result on Thursday.

3,500 at home they are not going to bring more than a thousand!! Give us the North West Corner!!

Back