• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How can this happen?????

I was at last nights game at wembley and was really surprised by how many croatian fans that were is the home section. I was in the third teir near the back, it wasn't the worst thing that there were there but they were jumping around and chanting waving flags etc. once they had scored there second goal they were jeering everyone around them which i was about ten seats along from.

Of course people were really losing their temper with this and in the end a large amount of home fans lost it. they beat the crap out of them for at least a few minutes.

Obviously no one deserves to get beaten like they did but my point is that there was only 1 very small steward and he **** himself (couldn't blame him). He was calling for help like a mad man. In in the end it took over 5 minutes for anyone to come. 5 MINUTES. Then come running up the stairs about 5 stewards (only 5) wearing quick response team on their jackets. there was nothing quick about them at all. Couldn't believe how long they took.

I'm not going to say the away fans deserved it but the were certainly not innocent by far, it was waiting to happen. Really takes the **** when you spend a load of money and become members etc and they get tickets like you easily enough.

what are peoples thoughts on this.

Back