• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HT - if you were starting again today...

Wing & passing mostly. I'm going to buy that guy if I can, nice base to start from.

Dammit, Ferguson expires at 18:42 and I'm stuck on the train! Going to be cutting it tight.....

Nope, HT doesn't work. Got home about 30 seconds after bidding finished at a price I'd have been willing topay. Bumholes, won't be another Englishman like that around for a while!

EDIT: I have new targets:

Jonathan Klovrza (142793814)
19 years and 111 days, solid form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is tranquil and honest.
Has disastrous experience and wretched leadership abilities.
Stamina: solid Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: brilliant Passing: weak
Winger: passable Defending: weak
Scoring: weak Set Pieces: wretched

William Hartney (129084735)
20 years and 68 days, inadequate form, healthy
A controversial person who is temperamental and honest.
Has poor experience and wretched leadership abilities.
Speciality: Unpredictable
Stamina: solid Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: magnificent Passing: poor
Winger: passable Defending: wretched
Scoring: inadequate Set Pieces: poor

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmmm, looked at YB and Mr B's training comments again and read the new summary on HT - may have to seriously reconsider on the training front. The new training speeds are going to take some getting used to. What I suspect I'll end up doing is having a mixture of defenders bought with semi-decent secondaries and training them up to WC/Super and older defenders already trained in playmaking/passing to train from 21/22 upwards in defending and sell them as fully multiskilled players at 24/5. The skill decreases from 26 onward seem a bit harsh. Apparently the existing engine already does this but I've never noticed it until 28+

One thing I'm not sure about is the new match engine and as its only being used for friendlies (not cups) this season I guess HT aren't exactly sure whether it is going to work properly. I have reservations at the moment.

Back