• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hull next weekend

shrimpled

Director⭐
Really missed my football this weekend and gettin all excited now! Just out of desperation as i have lost my phone and many numbers whether anyone knows if the shrimpers trust coaches are booked up or whether to book my train ride up there. Cheers.

Really missed my football this weekend and gettin all excited now! Just out of desperation as i have lost my phone and many numbers whether anyone knows if the shrimpers trust coaches are booked up or whether to book my train ride up there. Cheers.

exactly the same, missed my footy at the weekend. and also broke my phone and have no numbers now. worst thing is losing my pictures and videos though

I'm gonna book up tonight for the first time with Shrimpers Trust, not sure where to get on but I'll decide soon, I live in Hawkwell just down the hill from Hockley so not sure if there's any nearby. I'll grab a lift there.

God, I need some football, was Leeds really 10 days ago? :eek:

The u21 match felt like a show match, which was what it was really and I didnt give a damn on the outcome.

I need to give a damn again, hurry up Saturday I'm getting severe SUFC withdrawal symptoms :fury:

I was thinking today that i wish Saturday would hurry up so we can start staying up, also to see Leeds get even further in the brown stuff will be nice

Also. Come on Scotland!

are there tickets on the gate ??

No idea if anyone has replied to this elsewhere, but yes, tickets available on the day for the same price as if you buy them beforehand. They gave us 1,000 tickets, of which we have sold 800, and the total allocation of the away end if around 2,500 so i dont think it will be a problem!!

Really missed my football this weekend

Some of us had the foresight to busy themselves spending Friday evening in the shadow of the M25 watching Thurrock v Basingstoke. It was a belter, a 2-2 draw, and Dagenham Kev was there as well.

The Basingstoke fans were all about 16-18 and drunk. One was so battered he vomited all over the terrace, which provided additional entertainment.

Back