• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

Has anyone heard if Hummel are going to start selling the junior goalkeeper kits anytime soon?

Afternoon all.

I realise there are a lot more important things happening at the moment ( in life as well as the club!! ), but i was wondering what peoples views were on the Hummel range in terms of quality and especially the cost !

Its seems very expensive compared to Nike and of course Avec. The all-weather jacket which i was considering before it came out is £75.

I am also slightly disappointed at the lack of items avail to order online as I live quite a distance away from the ground. Its mid December so thought items would have been sorted by this time.

Again, i realise this is not an important subject so no abuse please !!! Just wanted to vent !

Afternoon all.

I realise there are a lot more important things happening at the moment ( in life as well as the club!! ), but i was wondering what peoples views were on the Hummel range in terms of quality and especially the cost !

Its seems very expensive compared to Nike and of course Avec. The all-weather jacket which i was considering before it came out is £75.

I am also slightly disappointed at the lack of items avail to order online as I live quite a distance away from the ground. Its mid December so thought items would have been sorted by this time.

Again, i realise this is not an important subject so no abuse please !!! Just wanted to vent !

Have you tried phoning or emailing the club shop and letting them know your situation? They might be able to deliver you stuff that isn’t available online. Just a thought?

We have bought my son the home and away shirts for his birthday and Christmas and I’m really impressed with the quality.

Afternoon all.

I can echo Ricey re the quality of the kits, the training wear is good as well, seems to be a nicer feel and better wash than the Nike ones.

As for not online i thought the same, but I am sure the club shop if you call will be able to assist you (although you may not have seen what you want to buy). Always worth giving them a call

Thanks for the advice guys. I have contacted them on social and whilst polite, they werent as helpful as I hoped they may be but yes ill try giving them a call instead.

I was lucky enough to get this polo shirt as part of my Xmas presents.

Shirt.jpg
I'm normally an XL but Mrs RHB got me the 2XL just in case. Good job she did as it was a snug fit. Lovely shirt and the reason we beat the Sheep as I wore it for the game. It has now been washed and snug has moved to tight! So beware on the leisure stuff as, although it was washed at the right temp, it will be liable to shrinkage.

View attachment 13862
I'm normally an XL but Mrs RHB got me the 2XL just in case. Good job she did as it was a snug fit. Lovely shirt and the reason we beat the Sheep as I wore it for the game. It has now been washed and snug has moved to tight! So beware on the leisure stuff as, although it was washed at the right temp, it will be liable to shrinkage.
U should have washed it by hand !???

View attachment 13862
Perhaps the shirt is the same size and you had too much to eat over Christmas?

Back