• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

They did. They had quite a bit for the kids. Was looking for my son

Bought the turquoise training top for my son on Saturday morning. The badge has already started peeling off. Haven't even washed it yet.

Ordered a home shirt yesterday with name and number on the back for my son's birthday. Let's see how long it takes to get here.

Random thing I've just discovered ...

The new kit on fifa 21 doesn't have the correct sponsors.

The home kit is the kids version with the charity sponsor ... Guess thats accurate considering the age of our players haha

But the away kit has no sponsor ?

As a kit nerd and fifa player, this annoys me

Just thought I'd share haha

The home kit is the kids version with the charity sponsor ... Guess thats accurate considering the age of our players haha

Just thought I'd share haha

Where have u seen this please?

Just what ive heard ... quick edit on my last post, the away kit has the charity sponsor and is not plain ... which in my opinion is worst than having no sponsor ?

No third kit either so we will have to deal with a few kit clashes on the game ??‍♂️
There are legal issues in some countries with having betting ads on a game labelled as suitable for children so EA removes offending logos from the shirts in those regions (usually replacing it with a sponsorless kit). Either EA have replaced Watchlotto with the charity logo in those regions or to keep things simple they've just used it in all regions.

There are legal issues in some countries with having betting ads on a game labelled as suitable for children so EA removes offending logos from the shirts in those regions (usually replacing it with a sponsorless kit). Either EA have replaced Watchlotto with the charity logo in those regions or to keep things simple they've just used it in all regions.
Which is ironic ... as ultimate team packs is no different to what watch Lotto do ?

Also teams like West Ham, Newcastle, Sunderland, Norwich, Bournemouth, Stoke, Derby... the list goes on, all had gambling sights in there kits and where on fifa ??‍♂️

But fair enough , thanks for the info !

Also teams like West Ham, Newcastle, Sunderland, Norwich, Bournemouth, Stoke, Derby... the list goes on, all had gambling sights in there kits and where on fifa ??‍♂️
Not in all countries, the sponsors will be removed in countries which are strict on stuff like that. If they are still there in this version then I guess EA didn't want to model 2 versions of the kit so just went for the kids version of the kit.

Not in all countries, the sponsors will be removed in countries which are strict on stuff like that. If they are still there in this version then I guess EA didn't want to model 2 versions of the kit so just went for the kids version of the kit.

Makes sense to me

I love it that we were voted 8th best shirt. However when you look at the No1 shirt...I have some questions.....1-bristol-city-goalkeeper-home.jpg

Back