• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

They wanted to get you down to open it, but they’ve got the bloke that wrote the music to Eldorado doing it instead
That would be Simon May. Quite a catch seeing as he is a big hitter in the world of horrible BBC drama (EastEnders and Howard's Way). He also wrote 'Every Loser Wins' for Nick Berry. Wouldn't it be great if he can bring Anita Dobson and Berry with him for a Shrimper's fundraiser...

I’ve just had a email this morning saying my two shirts should be delivered in the next few days, I’ve only been waiting 6 weeks for these, never again as I’ll just wait until they appear in the club shop or I’ll just won’t bother.

Still waiting for my two shirts, having ordered them on 10 August. Haven’t heard a thing other than a short reply to my email a few weeks ago to say I would hear again when my order is on the way. Still waiting (and waiting)...

The only shirt I’ve received was from @Cricko and is Rob Kiernan’s signed shirt from last season. At least I’ll have something to use when COVID panic buying strips the supermarket shelves of loo roll again.

Received mine this evening. Well worth the wait imo. Incredibly smart, nice fit. Possibly the nicest home and away combo we have had from the same season

Picked mine and my son's up today from shop, very nice indeed and more realistic sizes for the non slim :Smile: Can't wait for 3rd kit.

After nearly 7 weeks I finally got my two shirts and one pair of shorts and they still got the order wrong, asked for XL shorts which are correct, home large shirt correct, I want one away shirt large and they sent me a XL away shirt, but to be fair there ain’t much difference in the sizes, I may keep both or just put the XL away shirt on eBay so look out for a bargain :Facepalm:

Went to the shop today to buy a shirt for my grandson, shut. Lady in the ticket office said it would be open tomorrow. SUFC do not make things easy when wanting to buy something.

Reactions: GBJ
I received mine now too - very happy with them, so thanks to the club for getting them to me in the end. Hopefully wearing one of them next Saturday will be lucky :Smile:
Not sure about that Spiffy. I've worn all my 'lucky' shirts for games now with no success whatsoever. All that's left is the voltage cherry as a last resort, and I absolutely hate that one.

Give it a try on Saturday RHB - desperate times call for desperate measures!
I got it as part of my retirement presentation from those with a warped sense of humour. complete with my age and name on the back. I've not even worn it at RH, still, as you say, desperate times..............

Back