• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

Nice for the club shop, however, current orders not yet fulfilled. I ordered a shirt (a month ago) for my son with name printing etc. Should have been here at least a week ago and absolutely no communication on when/if I will receive it. Very poor, but somehow I am no longer surprised. I presume it might turn up one day...

Nice for the club shop, however, current orders not yet fulfilled. I ordered a shirt (a month ago) for my son with name printing etc. Should have been here at least a week ago and absolutely no communication on when/if I will receive it. Very poor, but somehow I am no longer surprised. I presume it might turn up one day...

Mine is the same - ordered on 10 August. I messaged the club and they got back saying they were waiting for stock. Now that’s back in, I’d think we’ll get our orders some time in the next week or so (the customisation used to be done locally so that may cause a further slight delay).

Mine is the same - ordered on 10 August. I messaged the club and they got back saying they were waiting for stock. Now that’s back in, I’d think we’ll get our orders some time in the next week or so (the customisation used to be done locally so that may cause a further slight delay).

Friend of mine ordered the away shirt with no name or number on the back on Wednesday this week and it arrived Thursday.

Friend of mine ordered the away shirt with no name or number on the back on Wednesday this week and it arrived Thursday.

I guess it also depends on the size. His size may have been in stock. Mine’s a medium so probably quite popular. If your mate is 4XL DD cup they may have still had one on the rack :Smile:

Stupid question but aren't all the names and numbers generic across the EFL?... so I could order plain shirts and take them to Cardiff City club shop to have the names & numbers printed?

I guess it also depends on the size. His size may have been in stock. Mine’s a medium so probably quite popular. If your mate is 4XL DD cup they may have still had one on the rack :Smile:

His is a small.

Having posted this I have just read back up the thread and seen the twitter communication from Elite on Wednesday. So kit now expected around 12th October. If they had actually taken the time to e-mail this to their customers it might have helped. Thanks to the guys who took the time to repost that communication on here.

Having posted this I have just read back up the thread and seen the twitter communication from Elite on Wednesday. So kit now expected around 12th October. If they had actually taken the time to e-mail this to their customers it might have helped. Thanks to the guys who took the time to repost that communication on here.
You're welcome.

I sent my shirt back for an exchange as it came up quite small... and I saw this morning that the £45 has simply been credited back into my account.
Now not sure whether I should order again or will they take the money out again when my XL size is back in stock?

Stupid question but aren't all the names and numbers generic across the EFL?... so I could order plain shirts and take them to Cardiff City club shop to have the names & numbers printed?

The typeface is the same across the divisions, yes. It's awful. But its the same

?

Yeah, don’t worry about the half a mil we owe to HMRC, we must prioritise the compensation for grown adults whose t-shirts haven’t arrived in a swift manner
Not to mention the fact that it isn't the club's problem. I ordered a flash sync cable from a photography supplier on eBay 3 weeks ago and that hasn't arrived yet. Will Southend United compensate me for that?

They did put a statement out last week, its on the club website. Doesn’t excuse an email update but there was a statement

Not to mention the fact that it isn't the club's problem. I ordered a flash sync cable from a photography supplier on eBay 3 weeks ago and that hasn't arrived yet. Will Southend United compensate me for that?

It depends on how upset you are, I guess.

Back