• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hummel

Thats a real bad case of COVID, hope you get better soon.

I have no lymph nodes and had a heart attack, I have not been out in ages.

Out of curiosity how do you know it isnt on sale yet, is that because not online or not in the actual store?

Last edited:
Me too. Surprised at how easy it was tbh. Spoke to a man called Jeff in the ticket office & he took my details and said he’s send it out as soon as he could.

2 days later, and here it is. Top class service from SUFC, and many thanks to Jeff for his assistance
Agreed. Really excellent.

One thing I will say, however, is I find it a bit more of a relaxed fit from the bespoke shirts we have.

Me too. Surprised at how easy it was tbh. Spoke to a man called Jeff in the ticket office & he took my details and said he’s send it out as soon as he could.

2 days later, and here it is. Top class service from SUFC, and many thanks to Jeff for his assistance

Unbelievable Jeff.

Be good if they actually updated the online store! Been waiting to buy training wear items and see if they have any of the grey fleece pants and tracktops... but we're now in October and you can only still 'pre-order kit' for the 12th October... despite kit sitting in the club shop? Frustrating!
Don’t bank on 12th October, I’d add at least 4 weeks to that if you order online, I waiting 7 weeks for two shirts and one pair of shorts that were suppose to take 2-3 weeks.

I was in the shop yesterday.

Home kit they had all the sizes apart from large

Away all the sizes. So don't think u be waiting to long. They said due another order this week.

I'm ok as I was hoping I be a large. But sadly not, xl good fit. Much better quality than the Nike.

They had loads of training stuff in. The green top looks good. I asked what about the 3rd they didn't know.

I was in the shop yesterday.

Home kit they had all the sizes apart from large

Away all the sizes. So don't think u be waiting to long. They said due another order this week.

I'm ok as I was hoping I be a large. But sadly not, xl good fit. Much better quality than the Nike.

They had loads of training stuff in. The green top looks good. I asked what about the 3rd they didn't know.

Did they have the greenish training top in kids sizes?

Back