• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Husbands

DTS

The Business
Not meaning to get carried away as I am sure that I felt thtis way last season but I thought Husbands looked superb yesterday.

His finishing which some have questioned looked sharp. Took his goal really well and had another great shotthat looked goal bound charged down.

E.Thurrock had no answer for his pace and trickery and he looked really fit and sharp. I liked the look of him last season in the first few games and I really hope that he gets a good rn out this season as I think his pace will cuase a lot of problems.

Only down side was that he and Lewis Hunt seem to be trying to look like each other which was somewhat gay looking.

Cheers - DtS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ July 18 2004,08:31)]Not meaning to get carried away as I am sure that I felt thtis way last season but I thought Husbands looked superb yesterday.
Just keep to that for the moment.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ July 18 2004,08:31)]E.Thurrock had no answer for his pace and trickery and he looked really fit and sharp.
The very same Husbands who was allegedly spotted "staggering" out of drinking and dancing establishments at 2am in this morning during the week?

If he plays like that with a few ales inside him, send him out every night
wink.gif

don't get carried away lads! wait for the real games and when
everyone is sharper, then we will see how much is worthy.
personally, i still believe that he is a donkey.
wink.gif

I think he is a very good player!! Hes hould be very fit as he is in fitness first every day nearly!!But i also hope he gets decent run in the team!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elmo putney @ July 18 2004,17:56)]i rate him,looked good the wkend,got loads of pace and ain't scared to take people on or have a shot
Reminds me a bit of yourself JC when you played for the mighty Phoenix.

Those where the days of hair and a shirt fiting you.
biggrin.gif

Got to say that Husbands looked sharp as a winger, but I wouldn't play him as centre forward with Grey and Dudfield in the squad. Husbands on the wing is like a Stephen Clarke with a brain!!
biggrin.gif

put their football brains together you won't get a decent one!
total waste of club's money
biggrin.gif

Back