• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I just don't like Steve

Did anyone else notice that McClown was only given a two year contract? Is it a coincidence that that is the same as Scolari's contract at whereever he is these days?

Maclaren is a complete ****. never going to win the euros or world cup with him. he was the manager of boro for god sake

Yeah, if he's at an unfashionable club he can't be any good..... wait a minute, who do we support? Oh yes, Southend.

Of all the last places I'd expect to see lazy assumptions that someone wasn't any good because they are only at a small, unfashionable club, it would be on the messageboard of a small, unfashionable club.

McLaren is a bit of a **** manager, but that is not because he was manager of Boro, its because he is a bit of a **** manager.

This new website I'm writing for (see below) has published a shortened version of the article today and all I'm getting are messages from McClaren supporters!

I didn't think there were any McClaren supporters!

I know! I hope the murderer isn't working his way through the 4sportsake columnists. If he is, I've picked totally the wrong time to join!

you are right.. i think shorey is a great little player as he doesn't really get noticed but is probably the best defender out of him, baines and warnock. he also has a terrific delivery and is probably quite similar to hammell in that he doesn't rampage up the flank, but his attacking moves are well timed and effective

It's about time we had more ex-Orient players in the squad. I'd honestly pick Lockwood ahead of Phil Neville at left back... :D

Anyhoo, it's all about being a supporter of a s**t football team anyway - who gives a toss about England when you've got a glamour tie with Scunthorpe to partake in? :hilarious:

Back