• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I need your help

Voted from my work PC as well, but sadly it looks like ZipIt are running away with it.

Quick update chaps, looks like you can vote more than once - I have now voted from my tablet-thingy, phone and work pc, and will try my home pc this evening - please delete if this is against the rules of the comp.

yep, just did via mobile too which works. Seems one vote at mo gives you an extra 0.12%.

SUGGEST ALL SHARE THE LINK ON FACEBOOK AND ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR KS

in the absence of any games, any transfer news or even any new stadium news (:unsure:) it gives us all something to cheer!:loyalsupporter::loyalsupporter::loyalsupporter::loyalsupporter::loyalsupporter:

Voted, you can vote more than once by the way guys, just refresh the page and vote again!

Voted, you can vote more than once by the way guys, just refresh the page and vote again!

I tried voting again by refreshing the page. It let me vote but it didn't change the total score. Refreshing my browser history did the trick though.

Yep, definitely voted from mobile too - good luck Andy and OB - please everyone share it!

Down to 2% and you guys are amazing, im truly humbled but never surprised at what the Zone can achieve. Thank you so much

And into a bigger lead............great stuff everybody. Keep the votes coming in.:smile:

"We Will Rock You" by Outstanding Branding 47.55%

"Zip-it (Next Day Ship)" by SnugZ/USA Inc. 43.96%

Back