• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I need your help

Ok Zoners, every day when you log into SZ remember to flush your browser first, then click the link and hit the 'we will rock you button'.

Gladly mate.

If you are using Internet Explorer then there are two ways of doing it. Top right hand corner of your screen there will be a white gear cog. Click that and at the very bottom is 'Internet Options'. Click on that and then in that dialogue box come down to the 'Browsing History' part. There you click on the Delete button and job done. Alternatively if you're not on a web page then go to 'Control Panel' and select 'Internet Options' from there. Then its the same routine as above. If you're at all concerned about what you're doing, then don't do it though.

I don't use Firefox as a browser, but I believe it has a similar option when you click on the three horizontal bars on the top right hand side of the web page.

So here's the direct link to save faffing about:

Help Andy Here

Keep going folks. Takes funds to keep the Zone going and Andy makes a large contribution to that. Still close in the voting but Andy is just ahead.

10 minutes well spent there - on exactly 50% now, but let's not get complacent.

​Vote Early - Vote Often....

Back