• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I need your help

Few votes in now and it's down to 3% come on SZ lets get OB back to the top.

We are now nearly 1% ahead. The next few hours would be a good time to really give the voting some hammer. Then when the walking dead come out of their drains Stateside, they will see that they have some catching up to do. You know, a bit like we have been doing for the last few days.

Outstanding Branding are 4.8% behind at the moment. The Yanks must have a seriously industrialised voting machine at their disposal. Every time we get close or take the lead, bosh, they pull it back within a few hours. Unless there is a serious push from this end with loads of us piling in the votes, then it's going to be really tough to best them here. Grim, but a fact.

I wonder how it works as it really is hit and miss how much each vote counts. The other day each of my votes was 0.05%.

I suspect that others were voting at the same time as you. We need to arrange a time and get as many people voting as possible to try and take them by surprise and swamp them. When does voting close (GMT)?

I suspect that others were voting at the same time as you. We need to arrange a time and get as many people voting as possible to try and take them by surprise and swamp them. When does voting close (GMT)?

I think Andy said it was 10 p.m. here, this gives the Americans the advantage of all being awake leading in to the vote closing. We've really got to hit this hard this evening.

able to vote again on my laptop - my phone won't allow me to vote, so I will try again when i get to work, different IP address.

lead now by 46.65% -v- 44.51%

COME ON LETS BEAT THE SEPTICS and get a WIN for the SHRIMPERS :smile:

Back