• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I need your help

The Poll closes next Monday....there is noway we can let anybody win other than Andy and the team at OB..

Please get your Family and Friends, Office workers, the neighbours dog and anybody else who still talks to you (ha ha) to vote..

Andy and OB do so much for The Club, SZ, The Trust and anything to do with SUFC. We owe it to them to make sure they do!

THEY HAVE TO WIN!

Ta Muchly x

No doubt the lead will be cut short now the yanks are up and about so do your best people. Clear your browsing history every time you do it and then vote again. Take 5 minutes of your spare time and do it as many times as you can every vote will help.

Cleared history as requested - it works. Voting impact clearly increasingly affected by volume going up, my vote just now added 0.04%. Lots needed.

Key might be re timing of poll closing, ie whether Yanks are awake or asleep at the time. Maybe we should distract them by broadcasting something completely stupid like saying that Donald Trump is standing for President. Oh, hang on .....

The Colonials have well and truly woken up and regained the lead. More votes needed all. Pile it on.

BUMP

5% behind the yanks now, just cast another vote...

each vote appears to be worth 0.1%

get those votes in fellow Shrimpers !!!

I cannot thank you all enough. I will think of something but I honestly am blown away by the support and to even be in with a shout at this stage is incredible

Just tweeted it mentioning Southend so hopefully the "My Southend" page will pick it up and re-tweet. They generally do!

Back