• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think I'm a bit weird because...

Davros

The Whippet
.. if i am listening to music on a stereo, the volume has to be on an even number..

Anyone else have this, or any other wierd little quirks/ocd's?

.. if i am listening to music on a stereo, the volume has to be on an even number..

I too have to have TV or radio volume on an even number, or the number 5!

I can only get out of the bed when the minute is either a 0 or 5, so if i'm awake at 7:02 i wait until 7:05 to get up

I'm the same as you Dave...Can only listen to my stereo if the volume is on an even number! Weird.

If there is a set of light switches with 2 or 3 buttons (e.g. the stairs ones on a circuit with a switch upstairs and another one downstairs) I have to make sure they are all level before going to bed/leaving the house.

Also, I always seem to get a craving for a Subway on Tuesday lunchtimes, been fighting it the past 75 minutes or so, but thing I am going to have to give in...

Discussions like this always remind me of a Gazza documentary where he was asked about his OCD/mental issues and he said he was nowhere near as mad as John Moncur who apparently had to squeeze his thumbs 3 times on the steering wheel, everytime he passed a set of motorway lamp-posts on the central reservation. He said after his move to Spurs he must have had the most muscular thumbs in the world as he'd have to do it about 1,000 times each time to/from training.

Same here i'm afraid, I think we must all be mad

Bunch of weirdoes! :p Is there a tendency to OCDish behaviour on here often?

I am happy to admit I've got OCD tendencies & an addictive type personality.
I'm still in shock from the symptoms Stan described when he was running through his personality disorder...

At least I am not party to putting an extra 'e' in words wherever I feel like it...

Back