• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

'I want' list

adam3811

Manager
BREAKING NEWS: there is no news!
there really isn't! which is pretty rubbish.. as I keep checking every day for something to happen!
So here goes, what do you want? (to happen with sufc in the next few days/weeks)

I'll kick off thing lame excuse of a thread..

I want:

- mulgrew, francis and clarke to all put pen to paper (and then wiggle it about a bit, in a signature motion)

-nicky bailey to turn around and say 'Haa, got you all! I don't really want to leave or want more money or whatever is going on.. Wheres that contract again?'

-us to sign a few decent players that could come up trumps for the season ahead, high standard would be nice.. and if they fit right into the team that'd be cool too!

add to my pathetic list?

To add to your list -

It would be good if we can offload some of those players on the transfer list that are genuinely there because they're supposed to be leaving;

I'd also like to see Freddy Eastwood transferred out of Wolves to give him the best possible start to a new season with a new club - full pre-season training;

and I'd like the final green light for the stadium too, then all the speculation and conspiracy theories can be put to bed.

Uncle Ron's charges dropped?

Great minds FF . Before I saw your post I was about to post exactly the same thing .

IMHO this is the single biggest issue facing RM's business and our club. Whatever else is launched our way we will find a way ao sorting it - no player is bigger than the club - no manager is irreplaceable , but if RM goes down , FF is put on hold and the balance sheet looks untidy - then what ?

There was not much about it in the press last week - at least I couldn't find anything , but my understanding is that the bail was renewed and that the next hearing is now likely to be a matter of weeks rather than months away .

Whatever way you look at it , it would be good to get this issue cleared up once and for all

I would like Uncle Ron to say home supporters to use the North Bank next year.
A new catering firm to take over the cooking at Roots Hall, and finally Leeds to have a 15 point deduction for being Leeds

i want chips !!!

always used to do them in west but stopped doing them ! fed up of burgers, and i cant be arsed to go to the chippy to get some !

now get the chips back !:stunned:

Back