• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I witnessed two of the worst TV Shows.

DTS

The Business
Due to a recent split with Mrs DtS I am now reduced to watching a bit more TV that I have been used too.

Last night reached an all time low.

9pm and even Champ Man could not take my mind of the split. However a ray of light came to me "Ghost Hunting with Girls Aloud". Fantastic material I thought.

I was expeceting to see the girls bopping about in little tops and hugging each other at every opportunity in a lesbian type thing.

All I witnessed was a load of stupid girls walking round in the dark. Yvette Fielding was presenting it and had clearly been told to Ham it up. The only hint of a ghost the whole time was a stone that Yvette claimed had hit her but had clearly been thrown from the cameraman. What a load of bollocks.

If the Nicola Roberts had been in any doubt about her roughness last night sealed the deal. She looked like a pig.
An hour of this crap and I was begining to wish for a power cut.

Got to 11pm and I thought so it I am off to bed. However I saw Mcinytres Underworld which is always good for a laugh.

This weeks was Brian "The Taxman" Something or other. He basically is a muscular Northern bloke who goes round robbing drug dealers of money. He basically goes round bashing people and claming to do it for the good of the area.
Total car crash TV.

Did anyone see this dross?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Dec. 13 2006,10:42)]If the Nicola Roberts had been in any doubt about her roughness last night sealed the deal. She looked like a pig.
Nar Nar Neeeerr - NOT LISTENING NOT LISTENING NOT LISTENING

I watched that last night.
There are more knocks and mysterious sounds in my house than all those supposed haunted locations put together.

Nicola was a bit of a let down I must admit, even for someone who likes a bit o' ginge minge.

What a waste of two hours, stupid girls walking around old buildings.
I suppose Nadine was too busy filing her nails to grace us with her prescence.

Sorry to hear about the split, mate.

Can I recommend Football Manager 2007 (Patched) or possibly Canis Canem Edit on the PS2?

Both cripplingly addictive and should be enough to clear your mind and prepare you for the next conquest!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Dec. 13 2006,10:50)]Sorry to hear about the split, mate.

Can I recommend Football Manager 2007 (Patched) or possibly Canis Canem Edit on the PS2?

Both cripplingly addictive and should be enough to clear your mind and prepare you for the next conquest!
Oh yeah, sorry I can echo that about the split. Must have let the mention of the N & R words cloud my judgement for a second there!

Not wanting to change tack on this thread but has anybody got a direct comparison between the latest Champ Manager and FM2007. Always wanted to stick with the SI version since they split but I feel that the ProZone element could add a whole lot to the CM version going forward.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Dec. 13 2006,10:50)]Sorry to hear about the split, mate.

Cheers lads.

I have already lead Southend to the Premier via the Play Offs but keep getting spanked in the Prem which is just annoying.

Not too gutted as it had been coming and I am looking forward to nailing a few dirty bints.

Cheers
DtS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Dec. 13 2006,11:03)]
[b said:

Cheers lads.

I have already lead Southend to the Premier via the Play Offs but keep getting spanked in the Prem which is just annoying.

Not too gutted as it had been coming and I am looking forward to nailing a few dirty bints.

Cheers
DtS
All this talk of sorrow about your split is disturbing me Dave!!

I say congratulations on your new found freedom - get out there and sow your wild oats young man!!

Championship Manager has no soul. It's an empty shell of a game attempting to be a simulation.

Football Manager is the way forward, but it's very involving. More like a job than a game.

Being single at this time of year is absolutely brilliant. However, it was my 'single' status last Christmas which has directly led to my 'involved' status this year.

Christmas parties are brilliant.

Haven't you got that round the wrong way? Christmas parties end rather than start relationships.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Dec. 13 2006,12:46)]Haven't you got that round the wrong way? Christmas parties end rather than start relationships.
Depends on your perspective really. If your missus returns at 4am stinking of gin and Joop, with a condom wrapper stuck to the sole of her high heels, I'd say that the end is nigh.

If you wake up after the Christmas party in bed with the fit graphic designer, I'd say things are working out quite nicely.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Dec. 13 2006,15:05)].... PS...

I only watche girls aloud caus ethe other option was Royal variety.

Can someone please kindly tell Ken Dodd no-one thinks he's funny except Big Ears Charlie
exactly what i thought geez that was hard viewing....think dts needs to visit channel 905 and keep scrolling.....
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (David Essex @ Dec. 13 2006,15:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Dec. 13 2006,15:05)].... PS...

I only watche girls aloud caus ethe other option was Royal variety.

Can someone please kindly tell Ken Dodd no-one thinks he's funny except Big Ears Charlie
exactly what i thought geez that was hard viewing....think dts needs to visit channel 905 and keep scrolling.....
rock.gif
Is that where you find the hard viewing
wink.gif

Back