• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ian Huntley tries to commit suicide!

KrustyTheKray

President
Why dont they let him try again?

I know he's in prison to rot, but it's our tax payers money keeping him in there while he plays his PS2 living the life of riley!

Why did the prison wardens have to find him, why didn't they turn a blind eye!

mad.gif

Like all child killers, he should have been hanged but that's another topic.

I can't understand why he would try and commit suicide given that prison life is apparently so cushy.

trust me.. from what goes on inside that prison, i really want him to serve his' sentence..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 05 2006,13:03)]trust me.. from what goes on inside that prison, i really want him to serve his' sentence..
What you trying to tell us something J,

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 05 2006,13:03)]trust me.. from what goes on inside that prison, i really want him to serve his' sentence..
Mmmmmm.

You tell us to trust you and infer you are aware of the goings on in said prison, so obviously you have been inside.

If so, then the the last person we would trust is you,

[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ Sep. 06 2006,06:27)] 
wow.gif
you only have to read reports which are always commonly available.. and read newspapers and watch tv.

think before posting eh..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 06 2006,12:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ Sep. 06 2006,06:27)] 
wow.gif
you only have to read reports which are always commonly available.. and read newspapers and watch tv.

think before posting eh..
Give it a rest for f%&k sake.

mad.gif

Due to time differences i'm not sure whats happened to this thread.

Did i get some grief?

I thought my post ( which had an obvious emoticon ) could be clearly seen as a harmless comment/

There was a modicum of excessive banter relating to your reference of criminality (something amusingly ironic seeing as your in OZ
wink.gif
)..
But before it could get out of hand the bouncers where in and you were both out on the pavement before you even had a chance to finish your drinks
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SARF @ Sep. 07 2006,08:19)]There was a modicum of excessive banter relating to your reference of criminality (something amusingly ironic seeing as your in OZ
wink.gif
)..
But before it could get out of hand the bouncers where in and you were both out on the pavement before you even had a chance to finish your drinks
biggrin.gif
What type of grief did i get?

Actually i'm sure i can guess.

"Coming from Australia you should....blah blah"

"Why don't you fu...blah blah"

"I know more about anything than you....blah blah"

cool.gif
laugh.gif
blues.gif

I reckon if you reread what is still there , and insert swear words and insults as if you were having a conversation in a pub rather than a Church, you wont be a million miles off.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ Sep. 07 2006,08:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SARF @ Sep. 07 2006,08:19)]There was a modicum of excessive banter relating to your reference of criminality (something amusingly ironic seeing as your in OZ
wink.gif
)..
biggrin.gif
no nothing like that.. you called me a criminal and i told you to f%&k off.. simple really

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 07 2006,11:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ Sep. 07 2006,08:28)]
[b said:
wink.gif
)..
biggrin.gif
no nothing like that.. you called me a criminal and i told you to f%&k off.. simple really
Nice guy
rock.gif

Back