• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'd just like to say thanks.........

BILLERICAY BLUE

Rose Tinted Brigade Member⭐⭐
....to the neanderthals sat in the back row of U block in the West Stand on Friday night, you really made it a great evening.

Your constant foul mouthed "support" of our players and manager really gladdened the heart, and your repeated exhortations to our players to 'go through him" and "break his ****ing legs" whenever the ball went within 5 yards of JCR were a joy to hear. When asked to "give it a rest" your torrent of abuse topped off with "anyway, I've paid my money, I can say what I like" was the icing on the cake of a wonderful night. Thanks ever so much :fury:

Thanks for the offer :)

I'm generally happy where I am. I don't know where these 3 came from, as I've never seen them before, and hopefully I won't see them again.

There were quite a few new faces in our section on Friday. I don't have a problem with it but they were all wearing sparkling white and blue scarves trying to make out they were regulars. When they read out the winner of the half time draw they all checked their seat tickets! :hilarious:

Had a couple of morons drifted into the back of East Blacks too. Obviously not regs cos they wanted Tilly to bring on Harrold :p . Constantly abused JCR and struggled to put a proper sentence together. I'm not adverse to extra fans turning up but not if they are going to pisk everyone around them off.

Some one slagging off the players in the back of the stand NEVER!!

That does surprise me

You sure it werent Ronnie Whelan, he hates us too :D

Back