• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question If there was no SUFC who would you go to watch?

if i had to pick another team to support regardless of league or where abouts in the country. it would be villa easily. lovely ground, great english squad, exciting attacking football. love watching them. plus like o'neil.

just couldn't bring myself to watch west ham, boring arsenal, spurs, col ewe orient etc, just wouldn't be right.

Already faced this being in exile. Whilst I have a season ticket for Brisbane and go regularly it's not the same emotional pull that I get from Southend.

My watching of Brisbane is more about the week to week involvement of actually going to a game and having beers with your mates. I cheer for them, even join in with the chants and jump up when they score but if they lose it doesn't hurt like it does with Southend and that's the difference.

i'd follow reading, just round the corner from my weekday residence and minimal risk of being called a glory hunter. also play reasonably attractive football.

No one, i have a couple of teams I like but could not support them as much as Southend.

So probaly just become a neutral.

As I do now if I can`t get to Roots Hall or an away game - I watch Falmouth Town in the South West Peninsula League Premier Division or Redruth Rugby Club in National Division One

Back