• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If we don't become involved now then when do we?

Thanks for that and yes i can read its spelling and grammer i struggle with but as for you being the gift that keeps on giving,#BARNABLUEGETITWRONGAGAIN.
YOU go back and re read the posts from 79 onwards and point out where Goodwins law comes into play because as far as i in my dunce like can tell it does not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Didn't take Godwin's law too long to come into play on this thread.

That is exactly the kind of link Hitler would have posted.

Thanks for that and yes i can read its spelling and grammer i struggle with but as for you being the gift that keeps on giving,#BARNABLUEGETITWRONGAGAIN.
YOU go back and re read the posts from 79 onwards and point out where Goodwins law comes into play because as far as i in my dunce like can tell it does not.

Post 79 does start with a reference to the nazi's so he does have a point.

That is exactly the kind of link Hitler would have posted.

Post 79 does start with a reference to the nazi's so he does have a point.

NO he does not,goodwins law states that after a certain amount of time some one or something will be compared to Hiltler or nazis,Rusty mentions the nazis but does not compare them to anyone hence the Goodwin law does not apply and as always he(hitler) is trying and failing to make himself look clever.
I rest my case m,lord.

NO he does not,goodwins law states that after a certain amount of time some one or something will be compared to Hiltler or nazis,Rusty mentions the nazis but does not compare them to anyone hence the Goodwin law does not apply and as always he(hitler) is trying and failing to make himself look clever.
I rest my case m,lord.

Epic fail.:smile:

Rusty's post quite clearly compared the Nazis with IS (as did several others afterwards).

Last edited:
Epic fail.:smile:

Rusty's post quite clearly compared the Nazis with IS (as did several others afterwards).

Yep epic fail indeed can you not read,you really are the gift that keeps giving.
He did compare isis to nazism thus not a play on Goodwins law but merely part of a disscusion but if he had compared YOU or ME to hitler or nazism then that would have been a play on Goodwins law,and im the thicko here,dont ever change you gift giver you.

In the mean time all you are succeeding in doing is allow this thread to get diverted.

As I said:

In the meantime I'm still waiting for people to cry out about civilian deaths in the strike against IS:

CBC

The administration doesn't deny the possibility that civilians might recently have been killed by coalition airstrikes. It hasn't, on the other hand, confirmed the reports gathered by non-government organizations

"We do take extreme caution and care in the conduct of these missions. But there's risk in any military operation," Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby told a Defence Department briefing last week.

"There's a special kind of risk when you do air operations. We're cognizant of that and we're going to keep working at it."

CNN

New rules meant to temper the civilian death toll from unmanned U.S. drones won't apply in the fight against terrorists in Iraq and Syria, the White House says.

Interestingly I haven't heard anyone claim that these are war crimes, or that these people should be taken to court.

IMO this is double standards of the worst kind.

Back