• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If your son was Gay?

Options Options Options.

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Got on the train last night and saw a bloke that I havent seen in years. He used to play in goal for my saturday team and was about always a moody ******* all be it a top keeper.

Anyway had a good chat with him and as you do I asked about his son. His reply shocked me. Basically his son has come out as Gay and so the Dad has disowned his son.

Now I havent got kids so I am for a change talking out my **** (pardon the pun) but I am sure I wouldnt disown my own son.

I must confess though I think it would take some real accepting on my part before I could really accept him with a boyfriend etc etc.

Where do you stand on this one?

Hmmm, I hope you're kidding Scott. It's like being born with blue eyes or brown hair - it's not a lifestyle choice, it's something you born AS, just as you are sexually attracted to women.

TBH, I would rather any child of mine wasn't, due to the homophobia that they would experience (see above), but they'd still be my child and I'd wouldn't love them any less.

Hmmm, I hope you're kidding Scott. It's like being born with blue eyes or brown hair - it's not a lifestyle choice, it's something you born AS, just as you are sexually attracted to women.

TBH, I would rather any child of mine wasn't, due to the homophobia that they would experience (see above), but they'd still be my child and I'd wouldn't love them any less.

Don't be silly!!!!! its not something your born with its all tripe! do animals get born gay? I don't think so!

Honestly, I wouldn't be happy if my son was gay. But I would never dis-own him because of it. End of the day he's your son and if it come down to it you would just have to put up with it however hard it might be.

Is there really a gay sufc fan club thingy that one of the guys on here keeps going on about? wasn't there even a website?

Don't be silly!!!!! its not something your born with its all tripe! do animals get born gay? I don't think so!

Sometimes...

Take Winkle's dog - one prime, mincing example - although I do think that particular specimen made a lifestyle choice.

:angel:

there is a lot of evidence to show that they do

if he is happy then i am happy:cool:

Dont think I would ban my kids for being gay, but certainly their gay friends would not be allowed in the house and I would not particularly be interested in understanding the gay lifestyle.
In short no choice to accept but certainly I would hate the idea of it.

The day my son was born I decided I would back him all the way and give him much unconditional love, but let him make his own choices. If he turned out to be a gay ballet dancer who supports West Ham I would still love him.

He has come under much pressure to support Man Utd and West Ham,but 8 years later he is a Shrimper through and through, a STH, and does not like ballet,his little sister loves it and I will have to have a Nutcracker moment soon.

So so far so good, but let them, seems interested in ladies parts,but let them make their own choices.

Very thankful not to have to take him to Upton Park.

The day my son was born I decided I would back him all the way and give him much unconditional love, but let him make his own choices. If he turned out to be a gay ballet dancer who supports West Ham I would still love him.

If either of my sons came home one day and said he wan't to become a gay ballett dancer i would tell them to sod off to Upton Park and that they're banned from the Hall.

It's a fact: From Wiki....

A review by researcher Bruce Bagemihl shows that homosexual behavior has been observed in close to 1500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.

You can't catch "gay" like it's the common cold.

Each persons entitled to live their life as they please just as long as they dont bring any harm to others or themselves , thast my way .

Their your children uncoditional love should just be that . You dont have kids to your own puropses do you .

Oh and animals being "gay" yes they do display this , however it can range from differnet imprinting to "practice" to Necrphiliaco bottom raping ducks .
No one sexual state is really "natural" and humans can propably choice to be anything they so wish .

You dont have kids to your own puropses do you.

I didn't but my three cost me so much money i can't wait to get them out working so i can charge them rent to live at home, then i can retire, buy a nice new car and just live the life.:D

Bottom raping ducks.... There's three words I thought I'd never see together. Next time I cycle down the canal, I'll be watching those mallards carefully for any sudden movements....

Surely the one thing any parent wants for their kids is to be happy (and not a W**t H*m fan)?

Bottom raping ducks.... There's three words I thought I'd never see together. Next time I cycle down the canal, I'll be watching those mallards carefully for any sudden movements....

Actually i seem to remember it is the Mallard .

They actually gang rape the female sometimes to death , and some males will carry one . Sigh such is nature :D

Back