• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Where

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Assume for just one imaginary second that your stand at Roots Hall was closed due to lets say a water leak for the season which stand would you move to and why.

I would go from the South to the West i think. I hate all the posts but would be good to be part of the atmosphere a bit more.

What about you?

TrueBlue would Go West

pet_shop_boys_01.jpg

i voted west to east, but i forgot that the seats and legroom is naff in the east, so I would go south

Difficult one this. I sit in the West and have got used to the obstructions. The North Bank a no-go area, the east Stand, Old Blue Lady sums it up in a nutshell. South Bank lower shocking view, and South Bank Upper like a lego stand and dont feel relaxed in there. Probably have my brain removed and apply to be a steward and watch the game from the touchline!.

Actually this is quite interesting, I am a regular West stander since being turfed out the North....but i won a seaon ticket on the lottrery and opted for the first time ever to sit in the East Greens, and i have to say im quite enjoying it, okay its a wooden plank but plenty of leg room (for me) and a great view of the action and pretty close to the tunnel, Some of the old timers i sit near have a GSOH and always talking of players and games from the past and recentley at the last home game we managed to break into a little chorus and a ripple of applause.... I dare say that come next season i shall shuffle back to the West as it is my second home....be a sad day when we have to leave but thats progress for you.....

I know there's a leaky tap somewhere but that's a hell of a leak if it closes the stand for a season!

lol

I'm in West - would go East

I'm happy with East Stand - but slightly off thread, assuming we get to FF, will ST holders get first dibs at where to sit - and will, for example, TBV co-ordinate itself to get into the same area?

I'm happy with East Stand - but slightly off thread, assuming we get to FF, will ST holders get first dibs at where to sit - and will, for example, TBV co-ordinate itself to get into the same area?

I bloody well hope so. I'm going to scour the stadium until I find a seat that has a post across my view so that I can't see the penalty spot or centre of the goal on my left. If that stadium doesn't have them, then I'm not renewing.

Yes. We will be aiming for our own official section (Probably behind the goal).

Back