• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Interview with a Zoner - Part two.

callan

Striker
Our latest Interview is with with Old blue lady, also known as Kay.
So come with me, as I poke around in Kay's business.

-------------------------------------------

Q. Do you believe in love at first sight?

OBL - I used to but I've grown up a lot since then, you have to move with the times and these days I hope people are not to fussy.

Q. Tell us a little bit about the time you spent at Bullwood Hall?

OBL - Two years does seem like a long time but you must understand for repeat offenders like myself the legal system has to take a tough stance.
I'm fully rehabilitated now though and won't ever do it again... I promise.

Q So wet and warm or hot and sticky?

OBL - Hot and sticky please

Q. Was it in prison that your interest in the Dark arts and Black magic began?

OBL - Not really, I can remember as a young child sticking needles in things and I've worked my way up from there.
You know dancing naked backwards round trees, desecrating graveyards that sort of thing.
Oh and I can see dead people.

Q. Which male member of the Zone are you most likely to go on a date with?

OBL - I like black men, so Ldnfatso... I bet he's a tiger.

Q - What was the last record you bought?

OBL - Snooker loopy by chaz and Dave

Q. Finally, what message do you have to those Male members on the Zone that think the Zone girls should be restricted to posting
in a womens only forum (to stop em from spouting ****e all over the place the place) ?

OBL - Absolutely agree with them.

----------------------------------------------------

Next interview up, is Multiple Id Shrimper, who in his day was breaking ground at getting banned from the zone, yes it's our very own cuddly old liberal...J ( CS J....Madchester blue..etc etc).

Last edited:
You forgot to mention there the tattoo that I've been considering recently

BAX2039_300.jpg

Back on this OBL dating Ldnfatso I think Steves Mail order Russian bride might have something to say about it, or she would if she could speak english.

Back on this OBL dating Ldnfatso I think Steves Mail order Russian bride might have something to say about it, or she would if she could speak english.

How dare you slur my name! She's Thai (her name is hu flungdung) and she does a good Green Curry.:)

Last edited:
Back