• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Is it acceptable to break up a new relationship?

EastStandBlue

Life President
People of SZ, here's something to muller over on a Miserable Monday afternoon...

Having broken up with my ex in October, I've been single for around 3 months and have enjoyed the freedom... However living in a house with 5 other lads, all of which birded up, it gets a bit irritating when I find myself a house full of couples on occasion.

Over christmas I met up with a girl I knew from School/Work who looked stunning. We do have a bit of previous, we've shared the drunken kiss and spent hours flirting, but never actually went all the way and done the deed. She's a good mate of mine and we met up a few times and I though there was still something there and, according to her mate I know, she thought the same.

The hitch is, rather expectedly, she's seeing someone. Talking to her mate, she's only been seeing him for around 6 weeks to 2 months and she isn't quite sure she should be. I've been urged to go for it, pledging the 3 month rule as an excuse, but I'm not entirely sure. I know who the guy is, but i've never spoken a word to him in my life.

apply a bit of pressure and see if she flexes. some people might see it as out of order, but i think with a bit of sneeky flirting you could see if she feels the same. if she does then it's game on!

good luck!

The old males impressing the female , if your the better catch she'll come to you , get in there ;)

no doubt he is... the birds current boyfriend sounds like a closet bumder. Get involved ESB!

I wouldn't **** on another mans shoes, so no. If it was meant to be, then it'll happen. Otherwise look elsewhere.

I wouldn't **** on another mans shoes, so no. If it was meant to be, then it'll happen. Otherwise look elsewhere.

i think if it was a longer relationship then that's fair enough. as it's fairly young and ESB seems fairly sure it's not meant to be then it's not worth giving up on it.

i think if it was a longer relationship then that's fair enough. as it's fairly young and ESB seems fairly sure it's not meant to be then it's not worth giving up on it.

Every relationship at some point is pretty young! If 2 months down the line someone had tried to nick Mrs Pubey, how would you feel?

Plenty of singletons out there looking for a relationship.

Tricky one. I wouldn't want it to be the other guy of course but if she isn't sure anyway and you're simply telling her how you feel about her then all you're doing is giving her a set of options.

Once you've finished with it all, get it written down, book Hugh Grant in early and then get to thinking about the all important name for the screenplay.

On the basis that her mate knows you want to bang her, you can be fairly sure she also knows. If she wanted you she would split up with her boyfriend, but the fact she hasn't means she obviously wants to give this other bloke.

Don't worry, when she splits up with her current boyfriend you can be the shoulder to cry on, and slip her one then when she's most vunerable.

Every relationship at some point is pretty young! If 2 months down the line someone had tried to nick Mrs Pubey, how would you feel?

Plenty of singletons out there looking for a relationship.

i do see where you're coming from. all i'm saying is that ESB should see if she has feelings for him, if she does then she needs to end things with her BF.

The way I see it there are always people willing to do it to you. Nice guys finish last.

And anyway she would be the one cheating or finishing it with the other guy or whatever, it should be here that has to think about these things. If she is willing to get with you she can't be that interested in this guy anyway.

I can categorically say that if the relationship was longer, and I had any inkling that she was happy with this guy, then I wouldn't go near.

If it helps at all, One of the only things about said bloke that I know is that he is a Dirty Hammer.

I can categorically say that if the relationship was longer, and I had any inkling that she was happy with this guy, then I wouldn't go near.

If it helps at all, One of the only things about said bloke that I know is that he is a Dirty Hammer.

Take her as soon as you can!!!

Just think though fella , if she's willing to do the dirt on him for you , whats to say once your with her for a few months that some other fella is not gonna try and weasel her away from you and as she has previous it may come back to haunt you and you can have no qualms about it .

If she finishes with the fella . leave it a while and then get involved .

Just think though fella , if she's willing to do the dirt on him for you , whats to say once your with her for a few months that some other fella is not gonna try and weasel her away from you and as she has previous it may come back to haunt you and you can have no qualms about it .

If she finishes with the fella . leave it a while and then get involved .

and then take a snap of you banging her whilst she wears a southend shirt and post it to the dirty spammer ex!

No, you may have had a drunken kiss, but come on we have all had one to many drinks and snogged someone we shouldn't or wouldn't. As for flirting, is she aware its flirting? What if you go for it and she says no, especially if she knows you know she has a boyfriend, that could result in her not wanting to know you, and thats a friendship broken.
If she likes you and she is interested then you will know soon enough.

if you want her your gonna have to make the effort to go get her. Its just the way girls are if he wants me he has to make some effort, and all that nonsense that women do. I mean how often does a girl make a move on a bloke! Its just the way of the world, get in there and kick this wet shammer into touch

Go fetch dogg!

Back