• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is it easier to pull a women if you have a beard?

Stats

aka Ian Poulter
One of the SZFC lads recently has grown a beard and at the same time has seen his fortune with women take a turn for the better.

Friday nights achievement of 2 pulls in 5 mins was more proof that the beard has magical powers. Perhaps women prefer the more rugged look.

Anyone else had similar results whilst donning a beard?

I think the thread title is a little misleading. Not many bearded ladies available I would of thought.

I have never meet a woman with a beard..:unsure:

You haven't lived....

Bearded%20Lady%20Annie%20Jones%202.jpg

Phwoar!

Speaking from a personal perspective, I think they're pretty awful - a bit of stubble's ok but nothing more, even lovely Simon Francis looked rough with his effort last season.

I wear the designer stuble with pride (which turned into a full monty in New Zealand) and I have to say that having sported this design for several years the answer is definitly No!! However with the clean shaven look it is........na.....na still a no!

The lads and I recently went to Cork on a stag weekend and as one of the pre-stag challenges we decided to have a beard competition. As a result we all went out with full facial hair the first night.

All the lads have birds so no action was had but got the impression women do warm to a bit of facial hair.

One of the SZFC lads recently has grown a beard and at the same time has seen his fortune with women take a turn for the better.

Friday nights achievement of 2 pulls in 5 mins was more proof that the beard has magical powers. Perhaps women prefer the more rugged look.

Anyone else had similar results whilst donning a beard?

Did these birds have velcro tops by any chance??

Back