• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is it easier to pull a women if you have a beard?

A bit of stubble can be fine on certain individuals i.e. Brad Pitt but I think in general beards are a bit gross. Plus nothing looks more stupid than men that can only grow about 3 hairs. Please lads spare us girls.

Also I must comment that I find it far easier to pull men when I shave my beard.....

"The pictures were shown to 76 women who were asked to rate them for masculinity, aggression, dominance, attractiveness, age, and social maturity. They were also asked how desirable each man would be as a short-term or long-term partner. Faces with full beards were judged to be the most masculine, aggressive and socially mature. They were also thought to look five years older."

Lets hope that Statski never grows a beard then!

My missus loves my beard more than me, I never saw it coming....

I didn't shave whilst away in Ethiopia last summer, and came back sporting the slightly cliched but fun facial growth. She instatnly fell in love with it!

The girls at school (who like to comment on the male members of staff - I'm sure never did that to female ones when at school - not to their face anyway....) were all divided, some reconed it looked great and others said I needed to get it off....

9 months on, I'm still with the same girl, so can't really comment on the pulling value of it!

I think people locked in relationships should be removed from this discussion, as we all know as FACT that you don't have to bother making an effort once you have successfully got yourself into a relationship! :D

No no.....I think the only way of coming to a satisfactory and accurate scientific conclusion here is for all of the fit single female 'Zoners to wait for me to grow what resembles a light beard, and then get a decision. Whoever thinks it makes me look good can then take me out to dinner....and pay for my season ticket.

Fair? Discuss....

Can chadded grow a beard? If so then this may be the last avenue left to explore......although I dont recommend mixing it with "that" shirt.

I think people locked in relationships should be removed from this discussion, as we all know as FACT that you don't have to bother making an effort once you have successfully got yourself into a relationship! :D

No no.....I think the only way of coming to a satisfactory and accurate scientific conclusion here is for all of the fit single female 'Zoners to wait for me to grow what resembles a light beard, and then get a decision. Whoever thinks it makes me look good can then take me out to dinner....and pay for my season ticket.

Fair? Discuss....

Should seperate the boys from the men if you manage it!!??

;)

Can chadded grow a beard? If so then this may be the last avenue left to explore......although I dont recommend mixing it with "that" shirt.

I think somebody talks about the war hero a little too much, perhaps you have a thing for him and 'that' shirt.

As for beards I usually have the light stuble look and very rarely pull, occasionally go out with a fuller beard and very rarely pull. Being clean shaven might be the way forward but I'm too lazy to shave that often.

Now i can and have on a number of occasion grown a beard .HOwver its personal preference of your partner as to weather they will live with 1) Beard stubble rash
2) If your untidy food and trapped mammals.

If you keep it tidy and well kept it can be wonderful for your partner (though most ladies may find it a little ticklish ;) )

:( I have a baby face and get the odd whisker every now and again but haven't been able to grow a beard. So I cannot comment on this thread.

Sam, why don't you just admit you can't resist me. There's no shame in falling madly in love with a ginger... xx

Back