• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It is officially World Cup Month

There have been so many games in this tournament where you thought it was over and then there's been a late comeback. You can't knock this World Cup for entertainment. Also, how many penalties have there been?!

There have been so many games in this tournament where you thought it was over and then there's been a late comeback. You can't knock this World Cup for entertainment. Also, how many penalties have there been?!
France have conceded 4 just in the knock out stages haven't they?

This game shows why we all love this game one team on top and in control opposition scores then they are on top

And a manager who changes things after 38 minutes?? for the better (so far)
Good game,but still not sure who i want to win

And a manager who changes things after 38 minutes?? for the better (so far)
Good game,but still not sure who i want to win
Those changes arguably took another 30 mins to have an impact!

Fair play to Argentina, don't like them as a team but they deserved to win that. Wish I'd covered my bet now!

Really was a game where, before kick off, I didnt want either team to win.

But over the 120 mins the argies deserved that. France mightily unimpressive in the first 70 to 80 mins

Jeff Hurst scores hat trick World Cup 1966 Final England Win
Kylian Mbappe scores hat trick World Cup 2022 Final France Lose

Great game, well done Messi and Argentina

Those changes arguably took another 30 mins to have an impact!
Impact that did happen...unlike England that could,should,if
Great game,think the Argies were just the better team

Wow what a great game, best world cup final I've witnessed. Backed the argies from the start and rewarded with decent payout.

Can I check did @Tangled up in Blue settle his wager with the zone?

I'm sure he is an honourable gentleman and has.
Yup Matt .all paid on the night of the game.

You donated €12,07 EUR to ShrimperZone.com limited
Thank you for using PayPal
Donation Details
Date
18 December 2022

Back