• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
It's always best to ask people for help when the club is playing syhte...said nobody ever, until now.

I was late last year so apologies for that... I am getting in early now before the thoughts of *****mas and kids get locked into you all.

As I am sure you are all aware by now this site is yours...paid for by sponsors (GOD bless you all) and donations from members.

Nothing much changes as you have the freedom of a free site for most and you are able to vent whatever views you have on SUFC ....(within reason)

Our site costs over 3k a year to run..... £60 a week...it runs smooth (ish) we have fantastic mods who give their time for free..and others who run forums for no payment at all.

We do need financial help though from our members just once a year...this is that time!!

Please if you can, use the Green donate box in the navbar above the forums or in my sig..Or if you wish to help any other way payment wise contact myself or KEN (McNasty)

We do thank you in advance for any help...we would not be the SUFC family without you.

John/Ken

Cricko and Team
Sincere thanks to all of you for all your efforts and the excellent mods! At least our site is something to be immensely proud of. Its great to share opinions with so many other Shrimper supporters, even if our opinions differ and get a bit excitable from time to time, it just shows the passion for our club! More than worth the £20 notes just sent for my favourite site

My small donation has been done and thanks to all those who run the zone, moderate or anything else, that make it work for us all

Out of interest, what happened to the Barrett banner?

will also donate payday (26th)

Donation made, roll on next pension pay day.:smiles:

Last edited:
Have donated. And thanks guys for all your efforts, this place keeps me going through the day even if it is depressing at the moment!

Donation en route via Paypal.

Now that I have moved to Ireland, I only have to fire up Shrimperzone to remind me of the atmosphere at RH when the team is in a slump, makes me all nostalgic. I have tried not logging for a while on after a defeat, but like an addict I can't stop coming back for more!

Thanks for maintaining a brilliant site, and for attempting to keep the peace between the various factions who all have Truth on their side. Fact. End of.

Donation en route via Paypal.

Now that I have moved to Ireland, I only have to fire up Shrimperzone to remind me of the atmosphere at RH when the team is in a slump, makes me all nostalgic. I have tried not logging for a while on after a defeat, but like an addict I can't stop coming back for more!

Thanks for maintaining a brilliant site, and for attempting to keep the peace between the various factions who all have Truth on their side. Fact. End of.

Thanks for the donation and the glowing reference.

Back