• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yep. Well done to all at Shrimperzone, i heap praise on the site in my book (p 185-6) and wish to thank the mods for their patience with my in my occasional (hmmmm!) references to it. Not donated before but certainly should have - a small contribution just made.

Cheers again

donated some euros..on paypal..hope all is correct..on the booze!!Hope i have not got it wrong!!
As SLade sings..thanks for the memories

Yep. Well done to all at Shrimperzone, i heap praise on the site in my book (p 185-6) and wish to thank the mods for their patience with my in my occasional (hmmmm!) references to it. Not donated before but certainly should have - a small contribution just made.

Cheers again

donated some euros..on paypal..hope all is correct..on the booze!!Hope i have not got it wrong!!
As SLade sings..thanks for the memories

All received chaps.

Thanks for helping to keep the site going.

Donation sent, worth every penny. Great entertainment and source of information some of it is occasionally correct!:blush:

Thanks so much to all that have donated so far...it does help us.. Keep it coming please.

I have no idea about the Barrett banner, but it does seem reasonable to me that we need know where it is and why it is not being displayed at games..

You all contributed and paid for it ..so I guess we need an answer.

donatation made from downunder. Never hear anything but stuff about premiershite clubs down here. (although the lad playing for huddersfield is starting to get a bit of noise. keep up the great work

donation done , dont know what I would do without this site (apart from be far more productive at work :smile:).

Done.

Keep up the great stuff guys, as ever. Where else would I say Brown Out?

Did what I can afford at the moment. Have to say, looking at lots of other forums, I have not seen a better one. This is the best by a mile. Well worth donating if you can afford anything.

"Blatant Bump"..Thanks to all that have donated so far...we are still way short of our target so please dig deep. x

Thanks to everyone that has helped with a donation so far. For those who haven't even the smallest amount can help, anything you can give. How **** would your life be without the greatest place to talk about the greatest club in the world.

Keep donating people.

Donation made just now. Great site and keep up the great work you do........come on anyone who hasn't donated get doing it no matter how small the contribution

Donation made. Its entertaining to read all the views and thoughts. Keep it going

Back