• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

maybe just keep your beak out.

I'll donate some cash tomorrow when I get paid.
Oh, what? Like your fwends do if I happen to have a go at you? I'm sure ESB will be piping up very shortly. Swings and roundabouts, stones and glasshouses.

Well I can only apologise if my retort came over harsh Steve...However you can have the Zone free for most members to donate or to not.It maybe a harsh shade of reality but that is how it is.....I thought I asked politely but if you wish to take my place on this fundraising issue..........the floor is all yours..

Cricko (John)

Have experience at fundraising but its a thankless task, although this wonderfull board could not run without it!!
Happy to help in other ways.
£10.00 dontated. Keep up the good work, just be a little less harsh on some other posters.
Although i suspect there is previous i was unaware off.

maybe just keep your beak out.

I'll donate some cash tomorrow when I get paid.

If you post a comment, either positive or negative, on this forum then expect it to be challenged.

"Keeping beaks out" is not something that is going to happen.

Lets not turn this thread back into an argument.

Anyone who wishes to donate to the forum they use every day can do so, if anyone has issues with doing so then simply don't, that's their decision.

Any more argumentative comments on this thread will be deleted, any one wants to complain about donations then PM a mod or owner.

But if you sit on your hands it's difficult to spread the butter, never mind cut the cheese. Londonblues sandwich would be horrible

Thank you, thank you for all the donations so far to the running costs off the Zone. I can be an arse at times, but I am only human and like you all SUFC fans....This thread is about keeping these forums going...nothing else....x

Please keep the donations coming to cover the costs of YOUR Forum.

Seconding what Cricko said earlier ----- he can be an arse. :moon: :smile:

Really want to thank all who have donated -- you should have received a "Thank You" e-mail , please contact me if you haven't received one.

Anyone who hasn't parted with their hard earned cash please spare what you can afford.

Thanks,

Ken

Will send cheque tomorrow.
Thanks to all that keep the zone going.
Without it I would have to do more work.

Thanks to everyone who has donated ---- it will help keep the Zone going for a good while.

Anyone else wishing to donate , please feel free to do so.

Back