• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kent Shrimper

Mike Reid
Dont you just love them

Attn:
Based on the information I gathered about you from a very reliable source, I am happy to send this message to you. I hope you will consider and give it urgent and favourable reply. My name is Mrs Danet Mumuni , 39 years , a citizen of Sierra - Leone , wife of late Fidelix Mumuni , who before his death was the person managing the Sierra - Leone gold and diamond corporation ( SGDC ) .

I hope you are aware of the war which has ravaged my country for the past years now.It was in one of this attacks by the rebels that led to the death of my husband and three of my children , now I am left with only my last son David,

I was terrified of the situation and because of this I escaped with my son David from Sierra - Leone to cote d' Ivoire into a refugee camp but brought along the sum of u.s$12.5 million , in a metallic box and presently in a security company as family valuables . My aim of contacting you is to seek for your able assistance as a front in transferring this fund abroad into an account , then as a business developer , you can help us to invest wisely in areas you deem lucrative and finally obtain a residential permit for us to stay comfortable in your country of abode . Presently we cannot go back to Sierra - Leone because of the situation there and you know that cote d' Ivoire where we are now is politically unstable, we therefore wish you could help us get out of here before it become worse . We are prepared to offer you 10% of the total funds for your able assistance and support and would send you proofs of the funds as soon as we favourably hear from you .

Finally I implore you to treat this transaction with secrecy and confidentiality for security reasons . Thanking you in anticipation and God bless.

Mrs Danet Mumuni.

biggrin.gif

Sign her up and stick down york road. That will be like paradise after sierra leone..

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Oct. 05 2004,13:14)]Dont you just love them

Attn:
Based on the information I gathered about you from a very reliable source,  I am happy to send this message to you. I hope you will consider and give it urgent and favourable reply. My name is Mrs Danet Mumuni , 39 years , a citizen of Sierra - Leone , wife of late Fidelix Mumuni , who before his death was the person managing the Sierra - Leone gold and diamond corporation ( SGDC ) .

I hope you are aware of the war which has ravaged my country for the past years now.It was in one of this attacks by the rebels that led to the death of my husband and three of my children , now I am left with only my last son David,

I was terrified of the situation and because of this I escaped with my son David from Sierra - Leone to cote d' Ivoire into a refugee camp but brought along the sum of u.s$12.5 million , in a metallic box and presently in a security company as family valuables . My aim of contacting you is to seek for your able assistance as a front in transferring this fund abroad into an account , then as a business developer , you can help us to invest wisely in areas you deem lucrative and finally obtain a residential permit for us to stay comfortable in your country of abode . Presently we cannot go back to Sierra - Leone because of the situation there and you know that cote d' Ivoire where we are now is politically unstable, we therefore wish you could help us get out of here before it become worse . We are prepared to offer you 10% of the total funds for your able assistance and support and would send you proofs of the funds as soon as we favourably hear from you .

Finally I  implore you to treat this transaction with secrecy and confidentiality for security reasons . Thanking you in anticipation and God bless.

Mrs Danet Mumuni.

biggrin.gif
We used to get them all the time I replied to one as mr c lion and gave the number of london zoo. They sent me several replies sayng that the people who answered told them someone was taking the **** eventually they gave up.

One of the lads mags FHM or maxim reply to these e mails getting the fraudsters to do all kinds of weird sh*t. Very funny.
I reckon you should publish their e mail then we can all reply to them with various business propositions

Back