• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jake Hyde Joins on Season Long Loan

When will Jake be fit again?

• Total voters
And now the injury has been confirmed, and Jake's reaction with coming off is shown to be the 100% correct one will some folks be considering their opinions from the immediate aftermath?
Welcome to your first day on Shrimperzone.com please take a moment to read through the rules.

Particularly number 1 - no poster is wrong ever.Fact.

And now the injury has been confirmed, and Jake's reaction with coming off is shown to be the 100% correct one will some folks be considering their opinions from the immediate aftermath?
It never looked a bad one. Some may have hoped it was worse than that as it opens up Groundhog Day on the "crock" theme and thats such fun..Didn't someone post on here that professional footballs as long as it less the x weeks are pretty much ready to go on their return from these types of injury?

Anyway good news although I would be expecting a couple of appearances first from the bench early Sept and go from there.

I normally quite like the idea of polls: games; first home match etc - but this time?
I'm not sure what the keyboard equivalent is to sticking a pin on a map, but it's needed!
There are so many unknown factors in his recovery, I'm going to hover my cursor, close my eyes and stab!

I normally quite like the idea of polls: games; first home match etc - but this time?
I'm not sure what the keyboard equivalent is to sticking a pin on a map, but it's needed!
There are so many unknown factors in his recovery, I'm going to hover my cursor, close my eyes and stab!
Stab away mate, the poll only went up to lighten the mood a bit on this sensitive subject.

Back