• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jake Hyde Joins on Season Long Loan

When will Jake be fit again?

• Total voters
Now Kev knows how long Hyde is out for and it seems it wont be that long than first thought and Cards and Murphy still unlikely to feature any time soon are we still trying to get someone else in or will be be limping along until Hyde returns

Now Kev knows how long Hyde is out for and it seems it wont be that long than first thought and Cards and Murphy still unlikely to feature any time soon are we still trying to get someone else in or will be be limping along until Hyde returns
I think we will have to. Can’t rely on Hyde staying fit and we have to start scoring goals or we will be playing catch up.

May just be that we will have to do what we can afford. Hopefully, finances will allow at least a loanee, but I would much rather be confident that we are no longer spending money we haven't got. That by and large is what got us into this mess in the first place.

Bart.

I hope he comes back and does the business, but i dont think ive ever felt so cold about a player, dont know much about him, feel uneasy with the manner in which he came to the club, getting injured immediately (not his fault), being a league rivals player they've seemingly cast aside, not really one for the future at his age. Its a strange one.

How are you meant to compete in this tin pot League with a bunch of porcelain forwards like this....joke club!

Heard from who? For what reason would we be under an embargo?
We are always under an embargo....great result Solihull, great result Halifax i hear them say.....errr yeah but we are Southend NIL and will be until it is too late again!
No money and no fit contacts....ANOTHER FALSE DAWN!

Back