• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is Danny Webb still there with him or did they chuck him?

Webb is at Salisbury City now. For 25 years old he's had a hell of alot of clubs.

I remember a month when Lawson was on top form for us, think he got a couple of goals in one match... oldham at roots hall I believe?

has moved from Billericay to Ryman 1 North side Maldon and Tiptree

Todays Echo has the Billericay manager Craig Edwards (dad of the former SUFC Youngster of the same name) saying that Lawson has wasted his career

Maldons new-ish owner is putting in a fair bit of money this season so I reckon he'll be getting a good wage. The guy I'm living with over here in Oz, who is currentley playing in the Perth state league, is more than likely going to Maldon when he returns to the uk in September. They are a club going places.

From the Maldon & Tiptree webiste

"James Lawson has decided for the time being to retire from football which is due to work commitments "

5 years ago he was playing against Man U

He started brightly but failed to deliver, I wonder how much that was down to him or the coaching methods at the club at the time.

We seemed to have a few youngsters that seemed very promising but we were unable to turn them into first team regulars apart from Moussa.

He started brightly but failed to deliver, I wonder how much that was down to him or the coaching methods at the club at the time.

We seemed to have a few youngsters that seemed very promising but we were unable to turn them into first team regulars apart from Moussa.

Same as a lot of clubs to be fair. Bombhead was a Spurs Youth regular...

Lawson didn't want it enough, maybe if he had stayed away from Bas Vegas for more than five minutes then he may have had a chance.....

Back