• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

James Walker - got a bit about him

KrustyTheKray

President
Must say i was impressed by him when he came on as sub on Saturday.

IMHO he reminds me a little bit like Wayne Gray. Got a bit about him, some pace, and an eye for goal.

Fair play to the lad though, to be told only a few weeks ago that his career might be over due to his heart condition, then get the ok from his cardiologist to carry on playing. Must have been a major boost to him!

He also sounds like a decent enough guy to from what i heard in his post match interview on BBC Essex.

Just hope he's the answer to our striking problems, and he forms a deadly partnership with Barnard.

On another note, poor game on Saturday, but 3 points gained.

Mulgrew doesn't look all that, and looks dodgy.

Barnard took his goal well.

UTB!

I also thought he a bit of the wayne grays about him, that horror miss was due to an almighty bobble, took his goal well though, I cant believe a championship club did not pick up Barnard he is such an intelligent player and has shown he is going to score goals, Mulgrew is indeed dodgy, lets hope he just 'settling in'

Must say i was impressed by him when he came on as sub on Saturday.

IMHO he reminds me a little bit like Wayne Gray. Got a bit about him, some pace, and an eye for goal.

Fair play to the lad though, to be told only a few weeks ago that his career might be over due to his heart condition, then get the ok from his cardiologist to carry on playing. Must have been a major boost to him!

He also sounds like a decent enough guy to from what i heard in his post match interview on BBC Essex.

Just hope he's the answer to our striking problems, and he forms a deadly partnership with Barnard.

On another note, poor game on Saturday, but 3 points gained.

Mulgrew doesn't look all that, and looks dodgy.

Barnard took his goal well.

UTB!

I do agree, and I think it has been said before, but at the moment keeping those two up front fit will pay off in shedloads.. it seems :rolleyes:

utb!

I do agree, and I think it has been said before, but at the moment keeping those two up front fit will pay off in shedloads.. it seems :rolleyes:

utb!

Slightly off topic, but big respect for the avtar...."Pats....ya big minge teasing bastid!!" lol

Should never have allowed Wayne to leave summer before last,

Unfortunately that's football sometimes,

Anyway, great to see James in a Southend shirt ready to unlock defences!

Back