• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

January Transfer Window Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The recall of Clifford tells us what we need to know.

I'm not expecting to see any movement for another week and a bit until after our latest tax bil winding up petition has been dismissed.

Surprised we didn’t do that before the Tranmere game.

Gills fans still think we are looking at Bradley Garmston. The left sided defender is highly sprung, the offspring of the Bronze ( Olympic )and Gold medal winner at Commonwealth Games, Sonia Lannaman, who I remember well as a class athlete, His dad was also lead physiotherapist to the British Olympic team. Bradley is very quick at running second in the English Schools Championship over 200 metres, He appears to not be fancied by Steve Evans

Track record of injuries doesnt help, often a problem with real pace and the impact on Hamstrings difference between athletic sprinting and running with a ball or different running in football= hamstrings to the fore
Bradley said he had to adjust his running style and feet placement after a series of injuries, just 19 appearances between season 2016 to 2018. Maybe adapted better now but track record of appearances not great since 2014, although Bradley turns just 26 this month. When I first saw him I was very impressed by his pace and crossing ability, not of course a goalscorer, maybe just 3 since 2014 Thanks Wiki apols if not searingly accurate

Gills fans still think we are looking at Bradley Garmston. The left sided defender is highly sprung, the offspring of the Bronze ( Olympic )and Gold medal winner at Commonwealth Games, Sonia Lannaman, who I remember well as a class athlete, His dad was also lead physiotherapist to the British Olympic team. Bradley is very quick at running second in the English Schools Championship over 200 metres, He appears to not be fancied by Steve Evans

Track record of injuries doesnt help, often a problem with real pace and the impact on Hamstrings difference between athletic sprinting and running with a ball or different running in football= hamstrings to the fore
Bradley said he had to adjust his running style and feet placement after a series of injuries, just 19 appearances between season 2016 to 2018. Maybe adapted better now but track record of appearances not great since 2014, although Bradley turns just 26 this month. When I first saw him I was very impressed by his pace and crossing ability, not of course a goalscorer, maybe just 3 since 2014 Thanks Wiki apols if not searingly accurate

No more injury prone signings thanks.

mate of mine said he is not as good as he once Was, bang average at best were some of the words used. Could a case of not being able to play for Evans of course

Unrelated but Stephen Humphreys Twitter has been deleted...hopefully a glitch or...?

Unrelated but Stephen Humphreys Twitter has been deleted...hopefully a glitch or...?

I thought he got rid of it not long after Sol arrived, there's been nothing about his gaming on there for a while. Maybe it's just a case of him deciding to be a professional footballer rather than a streamer.

Mind you if he leaves for a decent fee then I wouldn't be heartbroken, he has all the attributes to succeed at this level except the key one

I thought he got rid of it not long after Sol arrived, there's been nothing about his gaming on there for a while. Maybe it's just a case of him deciding to be a professional footballer rather than a streamer.

Mind you if he leaves for a decent fee then I wouldn't be heartbroken, he has all the attributes to succeed at this level except the key one
rumour at the end of last week was a 6 figure bid from Doncaster for him, but i have seen nothing to confirm that at all

It was deleted a few months back when he was getting grief from our "supporters" for the amount of time he was spending playing computer games.

That's three players who've deleted their Twitter because of our "supporters" in the last few months. So much for #mentalhealthmatters.

It was deleted a few months back when he was getting grief from our "supporters" for the amount of time he was spending playing computer games.

That's three players who've deleted their Twitter because of our "supporters" in the last few months. So much for #mentalhealthmatters.

I htink it was David James during his career said he played on games stations too much and was causing him migraines and missing matches. Fair point to wonder if on them too much, not saying abuse and bullying to make stop is correct just pointing pout they can be harmful to your health

Ah ok my apols. I ag

Ah ok my apols. I agree there is just something missing.

Sounds like a loan deal and the link posted above by Clarky176 appears to confirm that, but you never know, last I heard we wanted to sign him outright but the clubs were miles apart on the fee involved.

Maybe instead of the fee, Col U have agreed on paying all the wages instead. Best for all concerned.

Why so pale and wan yon football supporter? Prithee why so pale? Every morning I switch this thing on and hope to see news of a transfer incoming. Every morning I'm disappointed. Such is the lot of a Shrimpers fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back