• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

January transfer window

We need two new players.

We need a left back to replace Che, and a substitute to keep him company.

Del Horno will do.

We can't keep using che as a left back. We need one, but he hasnt been to bad recently tho. Lewis hunt hasnt had the best few games!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Wooly @ Oct. 25 2005,13:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (GoochDogHighFives @ Oct. 24 2005,18:54)]I reckon you lot could get that Scott Sinclair on loan from Bristol Rovers
Is he the one Chelsea are after?
Chelsea signed him in the summer.
Going great guns by all accounts

b******s to back up for Cheese. Just get an agreement with a bigger club about getting a loan player in should we need to. For the moment anyway.

There's no point buying/signing a player that won't play, cos Che will be, and for the same reason, there's no point bringing in a loanee yet.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Oct. 25 2005,22:31)]b******s to back up for Cheese. Just get an agreement with a bigger club about getting a loan player in should we need to. For the moment anyway.

There's no point buying/signing a player that won't play, cos Che will be, and for the same reason, there's no point bringing in a loanee yet.
b******* to back up for Cheese?

is he any good?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southendsleeper @ Oct. 25 2005,22:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Oct. 25 2005,22:31)]b******s to back up for Cheese. Just get an agreement with a bigger club about getting a loan player in should we need to. For the moment anyway.

b******* to back up for Cheese?

is he any good?
Yeah, he's the dog's.

PAUL GASCOINGE ON A FREE?? WID PAUL INCE AND STEVE CLARIDGE AND PETER BEAGRIE AND THEN SIGN PETER BEARDSLEY
blues.gif

Dont think Cheese or Hunt have done much wrong this year. Think we just have to accept we have a few players that are playing at their correct level (must admit, thought the same when we were playing in the 2nd Div but they have all proved me wrong) Think we have just enough cover at the moment. Either Barrett or Eagle could cover one of the fullbacks but if we lost more than 1 would look to take a loan signing....

Che hasn't been bad, but if we are to really push for promotion in the future we need a natural left back, I don't think Che would cut it above this level, he's not excelled this season, although he has been solid.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Oct. 26 2005,12:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shuta @ Oct. 26 2005,12:07)]PAUL GASCOINGE ON A FREE?? WID PAUL INCE AND STEVE CLARIDGE AND PETER BEAGRIE AND THEN SIGN PETER BEARDSLEY
blues.gif
Could someone please decipher that - thanks.
quiet you

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shuta @ Oct. 26 2005,13:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Oct. 26 2005,12:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shuta @ Oct. 26 2005,12:07)]PAUL GASCOINGE ON A FREE?? WID PAUL INCE AND STEVE CLARIDGE AND PETER BEAGRIE AND THEN SIGN PETER BEARDSLEY
blues.gif
Could someone please decipher that - thanks.
quiet you
But we're still none the wiser about what your first post actually meant....
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 25 2005,13:30)]So someone like agogo or holt would do nicely. Either of them two could prove the cataylst for the final push for promotion.
It appears that Junior may be off elsewhere... Saw this on the BBC messageboard. May be sloblock, but may be genuine...

<span style='color:blue'>I know this is going off the subject a bit but i have just found out about Agogo. He is going to City or QPR. I know this rumour has been talked about before but this one has come from the person himself&#33;</span>

Back