• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'll take the boy on loan. Got some trellis to put up round the yard and the shed needs a tidy. It's a good set up here-- spare room, TV/ stereo, went shopping yesterday so fridge is well stocked. If he does well then everyone could benefit.

I'll take the boy on loan. Got some trellis to put up round the yard and the shed needs a tidy. It's a good set up here-- spare room, TV/ stereo, went shopping yesterday so fridge is well stocked. If he does well then everyone could benefit.

He's quick too so you could add some jobs on top too

Glad to hear he's in the squad tomorrow. Hope that means he'll at least make the bench. I'm a fan of Corr but won't be too disappointed to see Barnard be handed a start and Williams some minutes off the bench.

Glad to hear he's in the squad tomorrow. Hope that means he'll at least make the bench. I'm a fan of Corr but won't be too disappointed to see Barnard be handed a start and Williams some minutes off the bench.

Shaq must be more likely than Barnard for a start. Great goal on Sat

If we wanted to lend him out to a conference side why Don't we just swallow our pride and offer him
To Colchester. I despair at this club some times.

If we wanted to lend him out to a conference side why Don't we just swallow our pride and offer him
To Colchester. I despair at this club some times.

He's got more chance of scoring sitting on our bench for 90 minutes than playing up front for them for 90 minutes.

Spoke to Bury Town manager Ben Chenery this afternoon and he's still confident of signing Jason Williams on loan. As stated in the original story, it isn't likely to be until after Tuesday's trip to Cheltenham. Of course, if he gets a chance off the bench tomorrow and grabs it then you'd expect that to scupper the deal.

Back