• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jobs

Napster

No ⭐
Ive had enough of working here (not SZ, I hasten to add)- too much stress and low pay.

If anyone knows of anything- and if you know me you know what I do- PM me.

blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 15 2004,12:02)]Ive had enough of working here (not SZ, I hasten to add)- too much stress and low pay.

blues.gif
My company is looking for somone. The only pre-requisite is that they don't spend all day skiving on div 3 football websites!

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Jan. 15 2004,20:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 15 2004,12:02)]Ive had enough of working here (not SZ, I hasten to add)- too much stress and low pay.

blues.gif
My company is looking for somone. The only pre-requisite is that they don't spend all day skiving on div 3 football websites!

smile.gif
That means that they must be on to you then Cyril!
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Jan. 16 2004,09:50)]
[b said:
[b said:

blues.gif

smile.gif
laugh.gif
You would have thought so wouldn't you?

Some companies either don't care or don't realise how much time they lose.

I am thinking of patenting a monitor with a big red light on top like the ones you might see on a fire engine.

As soon as you launch any web browser and connect to the internet the light starts flashing.

I am willing to bet my invention would dramatically increase the productivity of any company that installs them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Jan. 16 2004,10:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Jan. 16 2004,09:50)]
[b said:
[b said:

blues.gif

smile.gif
laugh.gif
You would have thought so wouldn't you?

Some companies either don't care or don't realise how much time they lose.

I am thinking of patenting a monitor with a big red light on top like the ones you might see on a fire engine.

As soon as you launch any web browser and connect to the internet the light starts flashing.

I am willing to bet my invention would dramatically increase the productivity of any company that installs them.
If my usage is anything to go by then my light would be almost constantly flashing. I love having the net at work but I've got to admit that I'd be a lot more productive if it wasn't there.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Jan. 16 2004,10:01)]I am thinking of patenting a monitor with a big red light on top like the ones you might see on a fire engine.

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>We&#39;d be alright - only three of us in the office. I&#39;m run the department and we&#39;re in the basement.

It&#39;d be like a f**king disco in here&#33;</span>

Back