• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

John Prescott

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Now I know alot of you think this blokes a t%$$&r but tell me this is he not the ONLY HUMAN MP there is?

Come on people if you had the chance to have another woman on a plate most of us would crumble!
and again in the election before last if sombody throws an egg at you do you just stand there and smile! HELL NO! you job the c%&t one in the mouth!

Complete and total stroker.
Abused his position countless times, particularly with the Travellers Issue where he favoured Labour Councils over non-Labour ones. Also look at the Brighton & Hove Albion stadium ruling.

Had to laugh, his political adviser was on the news this morning saying "John would like to make it clear he's not a different person or MP from the one he was 5 or 6 weeks ago."  Who's that then an egotistical corrupt maniac?

"Human" or not, he's a useless lard-arse c%&t who I'd gladly see in a grave.

I may have missed something while I was away, so forgive my ignorance.

Has he been evicted from the Big Brother house for cheating during a game of croquet?

His antics can be amusing but as an MP he's a useless pile of lard.

Prescott is beyond parady. A charmless buffoon who harangued the hapless Tories over their sexual dalliances, but now he has been caught with his unsightly y fronts round his ankles, suddenly this is a private matter.

For a person so thick, he is nororiously thin skinned, to think that this oaf could potentially have his finger on the nuclear button alarms me in the extreme.

Plus the billions he has wasted on his grandiose but failed policies, and his attempt to pave over the south of England, this cretin should be sectioned forthwith.

isn't he something to do with the planning permission for Fossetts Farm though?

hopefully his replacement won't be some plastic Premiership 'fan' who sh!ts on the smaller clubs like us

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ May 31 2006,22:07)]is he not the ONLY HUMAN MP there is?
No. A mate of mine from school, Jenny, is an MP - and I can confirm she's definitely human.

tounge.gif

Prescott is a total buffoon and an embarrassment. My Dad had lunch with him in Qatar when Prezza was out there on a business forum (i.e. junket)... and without going into too much detail, my Dad was none too complimentary about him.

The whole croquet thing is a side-show. Fundamentally, the man is an idiot and the worst thing is Blair knows it... one of his recent sound-bites, in defence of yet another Prescott blooper, was that fantastically strong rebuttal and argument...

"John will be John"

Oo.gif

Give me strength. If the best thing you can say about him is "he's an arse... because he's always been an arse", then methinks we should get rid now.

kungfu.gif

But... good on him for decking the protester who threw an egg at him. One of the few decent things he's done.

Matt

I seem to recall that his plan for stopping overcrowding and house price inflation in the South was to...erm...build a few more houses.

Brilliant. Nothing like getting to the root of the problem.

That one infuriated me. I wanted to get a cricket bat and tap the following on his forehead in morse code.

"If you invest in the north, or the west, or the midlands, then you will eradicate the regional braindrain that causes the south-east to fill up so quickly. Invest in business outside of London, you f%&king moron, ands you will turn the situation around."

That aside, the egg thing was brilliant. And we should be applauding him for knobbing his secretary. He's old, fat and stupid. If he can bat that far above his average then there is hope for us all. By that rationale, I should be balls-deep in Keira Knightly by the end of the week.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ June 01 2006,11:46)]And we should be applauding him for knobbing his secretary. He's old, fat and stupid. If he can bat that far above his average then there is hope for us all. By that rationale, I should be balls-deep in Keira Knightly by the end of the week.
Two thoughts:

1. Prezza has "Kissinger Syndrome" working in his favour.  Power is an incredible aphrodisiac... Look at the likes of Norman Lamont or John Howard - neither attractive men, but both with very good-looking wives.

Unless you're about to take over Prezza's job, slipperduke, I would suggest that Kissinger Syndrome may not work in your favour in time for this weekend...

2. If you do manage to slip Keira a length, however, do make sure to come on here and let us know in your inimitable style.  After all, you tantalised us with a potential story before you headed off surfing in Cornwall (how was that, by the way?)...

wink.gif

Back