• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberdeen Shrimper

The Man who sold the world
Black woman all over the world are shaving their pubic hairs today in support of OBAMA's Election victory. Their message to the world is:

"READ OUR LIPS....NO MORE BUSH"

:whistling:

Police have been called into the Whitehouse

George Bush's wallet has been reported stolen

They've sacked the White House gardener for saying something naughty, which I won't repeat on here!!

Black woman all over the world are shaving their pubic hairs today in support of OBAMA's Election victory. Their message to the world is:

"READ OUR LIPS....NO MORE BUSH"

:whistling:

you racist bigot...............................disgusting.

no need to edit your codswallop...........say what you think.

i think you are a racist bigot big time.

I think you're a plonker!

We all tell "racist" jokes. Its whether they are told with intent & malice or with a sense of fun. A_S is the same a sme, we get jokes that are from friends who are not as pale as us, but I will put money on neither of us being as racist as you!

We all tell "racist" jokes. Its whether they are told with intent & malice or with a sense of fun. A_S is the same a sme, we get jokes that are from friends who are not as pale as us, but I will put money on neither of us being as racist as you!

Rich...2 of my best mates are African Caribbean and Indian respectively, in fact it is my AC mate that keeps txting me Obama jokes...what that makes me i really do not know, and frankly i do not care, i have neither the time nor the inclination to explain this to the galacticly stupid!!

There appears to be one of those annoying little nats that has appeared in the last month or so who is intent on trying to wind folk up and generally be a pain in the arse....i would do what i and a lot of other people have done and put it on ignore.

you pm'd Sam reagds the secret Clique

Last edited:
Rich...2 of my best mates are African Caribbean and Indian respectively, in fact it is my AC mate that keeps txting me Obama jokes...what that makes me i really do not know, and frankly i do not care, i have neither the time nor the inclination to explain this to the galacticly stupid!!

There appears to be one of those annoying little nats that has appeared in the last month or so who is intent on trying to wind folk up and generally be a pain in the arse....i would do what i and a lot of other people have done and put it on ignore.

you pm's Sam reagds the secret Clique

I know, but as we know with thw Jonathan Ross or Jeremy Clarkson thing, a couple of people whinge & thousands blow it out of proportion!

I work with some of the most racist TWUNKS (I think thats Rich's word - I'm not sober!) & guess where they go for their hols? St Lucia & Barbados!! SCUM!!!!

I know, but as we know with thw Jonathan Ross or Jeremy Clarkson thing, a couple of people whinge & thousands blow it out of proportion!

I work with some of the most racist TWUNKS (I think thats Rich's word - I'm not sober!) & guess where they go for their hols? St Lucia & Barbados!! SCUM!!!!

In a recent survey on a Documentary channel, 100% or racist bigots who lived in England made up statistics with out any way of backing up their claims and when challenged, their retort was "ner nicky ner ner.......prove me wrong".

Still that is what us normal people have to put up with in this crazy world.

If there is a god up in the sky looking down what must he think of....today, the world the he created!!!

:tumbleweed:

must admit you are so boring i have not noticed you before.

anyway i have no beef with you,why not leave it that way.

you pm'd Sam reagds the secret Clique

you spelt gnat wrong !!

must admit you are so boring i have not noticed you before.

anyway i have no beef with you,why not leave it that way.

How can you notice somebody who is boring?

Like you say, I won't argue with you, but you have probably picked on the wrong person to call racist though!! He's even got a GINGER beard!! :stunned: ;)

Sorry Dave!! :peace:

How can you notice somebody who is boring?

Like you say, I won't argue with you, but you have probably picked on the wrong person to call racist though!! He's even got a GINGER beard!! :stunned: ;)

Sorry Dave!! :peace:

my problem is,

i dont like being called racist full stop.

my problem is,

i dont like being called racist full stop.

In the style of the joke, furry muff (fair enough!) Nobody does & calling somebody a racist is harsh if unfounded.

This time last year, I was on a Stag do with 10 blokes. Half were black. The comments flowed thick & fast for the weekend. They black guys even posed outside a pub in Newcastle called The Blackie Boy! they didn't bat an eyelid that when it clouded over, I let slip my usual comment that it was blacker than Lenny Henry's arse! In fact it got a decent laugh!

Most black people resist playing the racist card, as they know how much it is abused.

i won't go on, as I have to get up for Telford in 6 hours!! :zzzzz:

Peace, Love & an easy win tomorrow! X X X

In the style of the joke, furry muff (fair enough!) Nobody does & calling somebody a racist is harsh if unfounded.

This time last year, I was on a Stag do with 10 blokes. Half were black. The comments flowed thick & fast for the weekend. They black guys even posed outside a pub in Newcastle called The Blackie Boy! they didn't bat an eyelid that when it clouded over, I let slip my usual comment that it was blacker than Lenny Henry's arse! In fact it got a decent laugh!

Most black people resist playing the racist card, as they know how much it is abused.

i won't go on, as I have to get up for Telford in 6 hours!! :zzzzz:

Peace, Love & an easy win tomorrow! X X X

no probs have a safe journey.

its easy to throw the "your racist" crap at people.

Sorry, I'm confused --- as per my previous post, you call someone racist twice and then say "it's easy to throw the "your racist" crap at people" making you just as bad.

yes indeed i am being childish

just want others to know exactly what it feels like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back