• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just got back...

MK Shrimper

Striker
We won! Hooray! Totally different experience for me today, standing at the back of the west stand when I'm usually in the south.

Was nice to meet old faces (Yorkshire, Ben, Cricko, J etc) and those for whom I was a virgin (the beeyotiful & charming Miss West Stand Sarah, Sam, Southminster & kids, Uxbridge & his lovely missus, (not so Old) Blue Lady Kay etc).

Walsall we're dreadful weren't they? And James Walker is a little diamond

10/10 all round, and now I'm off to the Pink Toothbrush :)

See you all soon!

Last edited:
Stood up by Cricko! Tonight I shall be mostly sulking! Thanks though to Paul for coming to my rescue.

and if she dont venture to the back of the west at the next home game to say hello i shall be really disappointed.....!!

lol

I really do need to make an appearance at one of the famed SZ pre/post-match pub gatherings. Still yet to do so.

I really do need to make an appearance at one of the famed SZ pre/post-match pub gatherings. Still yet to do so.

me too....dont worry about....

and today....

• i received complaints about not wearing my TBV badge
  • elbowed disgracefully by a wobbly Southend_Lady....lol
  • and received complaints by a number of people due to being late back to my seat after half time....
you dont know what you missing....:unsure:

me too....dont worry about....

and today....
  • i received complaints about not wearing my TBV badge
  • elbowed disgracefully by a wobbly Southend_Lady....lol
  • and received complaints by a number of people due to being late back to my seat after half time....
you dont know what you missing....:unsure:

Lol Sam was a tad pished ....

I was beaten up by a young female child at half time:unsure:

Lol Sam was a tad pished ....

I was beaten up by a young female child at half time:unsure:

I gathered that when she came back with a pint in her hand..and shrugged her shoulders when you said that.....strangely i didnt see mine anywhere? hmmmm.....

Dont know anything at all about the latter m8......:unsure:

Back